French Girl - B.B.

Bucky finally decided to bring his family that he's kept secret for 7 whole years to the house that he has gotten (and practically shares it with Sam and Steve). It does help that it's NY Fashion Week and you're set to walk in a few shows. He had met you in your home city of Paris, France. He was forced to go on a vacation and he always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower so he picked Paris to go to. He ended up meeting you and falling in love with you. It ended up with him flying out twice a year and loads of phone calls and texts back and forth just to stay connected. He even got you this little Yorkie so you wouldn't miss him much. Bucky also kept you a secret for so long since he wants to protect you, the six year old, the four year old, and the six month old.... and the little Yorkie that he claims to hate.

You're actually a 26 year old French Model that's very popular in France and surrounding countries. You've even landed on the cover of Vogue Paris. Bucky houses some of the magazines that you're in his room in his house that's 20 minutes away from the compound. He's framed your Vogue cover and has it hanging up in his office at the compound, one in his room at the compound, and his house. He gets shit for it but he's looking at his beautiful successful fiancé and mother of his children on magazine cover. Bucky will sure as hell buy truck fulls if he could.

Bucky leads the way up to the porch with James right behind him and you behind James. Bucky stops right in front of the door and then he lets a very tired Pierre down. She clings onto his leg immediately as he's unlocking the door and punching in the code. He opened the door and James is quick to go in between his father's legs and run into the brand new house.

"Careful, Buddy," Bucky said opening the door wider for you.

You follow Pierre in and Bucky follows you in closing the door. He takes sleepy baby Adrien out of your arms.

"I'll go put him to bed," Bucky said quickly. "Pierre, come."

You nodded and Pierre is quick to follow her father up the stairs. You of course head off to find your wild child. Bucky leads the way to Pierre's new room which he's been working on and he finally finished before heading to Paris.

"C'est ta chambre, P," Bucky said. This is your room.

She grinned seeing her favorite color; lavender on the walls with white accents. A doll house is in the room along with a white empty bookcase that's only got a few French written books that Bucky would read to her. Her bed is upon a white bed frame. A lavender bunny rests on her bed that she sent home with Bucky so he won't forget about her.

"Va regarder autour. Je serai de retour après avoir mis Adrien au lit," Bucky said putting a hand on his baby girl's head. Go look around. I'll be right back after I put Adrien to bed.

Pierre nods and walks into her room. Bucky goes down two doors and goes into the nursery that will easily become a toddler bedroom in a year or two. It's a very simple and adorable set up that might've been copied off of Pinterest. He cradles Sebastian and kisses his little guy's forehead before putting him into his crib. Bucky then covers him up in a small blanket and leans over the railing. He presses his lips against his forehead once again and heads back to Pierre's room.

"Fatiguée?" Bucky asked. Tired?

"Oui," Pierre said sitting upon her bed.

Bucky smiled and goes to her. She crawls under the blanket and Bucky grabs a book off the bookcase. He sits beside her and gets comfortable. She curls into his side and he opens up the book.

~~~

Bucky comes outside to the back porch to find you sitting on the steps watching James running after a butterfly. He had just brought in all the luggage and brought it to everyone's room. Bucky sits beside you smiling at how James active is and different from the other two.