Back To You - S.S.

You've been deployed for a good 8 months and it's been your longest deployment. Sebastian misses you so much. You're his best friend and the love of his life even though you don't know the love part yet. You've helped him with his confidence and anxiety that he deals with from day to day. You're this ball of sunshine to him. His personal light in the darkness.

You were fresh out of high school when you joined the Marines. You were just turned 21 and you were lucky enough to run into a restaurant and meet the actor. You were the first person to treat him like he was just human and not a celeb that you can just take a picture with or just get an autograph off of and he'll bend to your will. Truth be told, he was having a panic attack and hiding out in the only bathroom. He managed to forget to lock the door. You both remember the day perfectly.

~~Flashback~~

You walked into the bathroom and you see this brunette in the corner sitting on the floor. His head is down and his long legs are pulled to his chest. You lock the door and head towards him. You slide down to the floor.

"You okay?" You asked.

He shook his head no.

"Alright, so my ass was in boot camp and shit was fuckin' insane. We were crawlin' through some mud and it was pourin' down rain. It was cold. It was miserable. It was windy. But this one S-O-B started singing Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus— ya know that one chick that shook her ass at the VMAs in 2013," you rambled hoping that it might distract him from whatever is going on in his head. "—It ended up with everyone trying to one up each other on who could be the loudest. Nobody gave a shit if you could sing 'cause this wasn't The Voice— you just had to be the loudest. The drill sergeants kept yellin' at all of us but we wouldn't stop 'til we finished the stupid song 'cause it distracted us from the cold and misery of boot camp."

You could hear a small chuckle which made you smile widely.

"So, it's my 21st birthday and I was dragged out by these girls I was friends with in high school to get drunk out of our minds but truth be told it's not that smart and safety wise for women. Anyways, the more I'm realizin' is that they suck ass and are just using this opportunity to go out and get wasted on a Friday night but I just want some good ass pizza and a fuckin' orange soda," you said. "What I'm sayin', Stranger, is, would you wanna ditch this bathroom floor and go get some pizza and a motherfuckin' orange soda?"

Sebastian looked at you with tear stained cheeks and red eyes and said with a hoarse voice, "fuck yeah."

"YES!" You said as if this is the best thing to ever happen to you.

~~~~~

You knocked on Sebastian's door. You're soaking wet from the rain since the taxi driver was a dick and he accidentally dropped you off three blocks away. Even Reaper, your black German Shepard war dog, is soaking wet. You feel a lot worse for Reaper since he's been so used to the heat and dryness. You're holding his leash tightly.

Sebastian wasn't having the best of days. He was bombarded by paparazzi (which was rare but still happens) when he was going to the gym to meet with his trainer, Don Saladino. His anxiety and mind was thinking about you and whether or not you would come back in a casket. He's met your parents and he's adored by your mother. Your father happens to be a Marine vet with a no nonsense policy and he's a strict by the rules kind of guy which is a lot different from your personality. He has no doubt that they would call him if anything were to happen to you.