Secrets - B.B.

About two years ago, you and Bucky started dating. You two kept it pretty secretive about it except from Natasha, Wanda, and Steve. Recently, you and Bucky got engaged. Nobody knows except your family, Steve, Wanda, and Natasha. It has been a running bet around the team on when you and Bucky will get together. They know that you two are roommates living in Brooklyn.

Bucky got off the quinjet and immediately went into the compound. He went off to find you. He has to find you. He knows you stay at the compound if he's not at your shared apartment. It was not a good mission. It was a terrible one. Anything that could go wrong did.

You're in the kitchen with your hair up in a messy bun. You're wearing an oversized black NASA hoodie that is in fact Bucky's but everyone thinks it's your mysterious fiancé's. You are waiting on the popcorn for a movie night you're having with the others. Bucky comes in and he immediately rushes to you.

"H—," you get interrupted with Bucky pressing his lips against yours.

His arms wrap around you tightly and he buries his head into the crook of your neck. You wrap your arms around him knowingly.

"I love you," Bucky whispered.

He lifts his head up again and kisses you again. You cupped his face and made him look at you. He felt the cool platinum band of the engagement ring against his cheek and it gave him some reassurance. He put his forehead against yours.

"Hi," you said.

"Hi," Bucky whispered.

He pressed his slightly chapped lips against yours once again. Tony, Clint, Natasha, Peter, Sam, and Steve walk into the room amidst your make out session.

"HEY DICK FUCK, SHE HAS A FIANCÉ!" Clint screamed.

You blushed and Bucky turned his head to look at them. He pulls you to his chest. Steve and Nat are keeping their mouths shut.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE AND I KNOW SHE HAS A FIANCÉ CAUSE I GAVE HER THAT RING!" Bucky snapped.

Everyone is shocked except the two who know. You cupped his face and made him look at you. You breathed softly and he knew you wanted him to mimic you. He does.

"Can we go home?" Bucky asked you quietly.

You nodded. He immediately lifts you up. Your legs wrap around his waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You smiled softly at your man and he does the same.