Boyband - B.B.

The reunion tour of the Avengers is happening due to Stark Industries. It's very helpful that Tony Stark created it after the falling out. It's also great that the band cut ties with Alexander Pierce and Pierce Media. You've also cut ties due to the fact that Pierce tried to coax into sleeping with him. You're a pop princess and you have millions of fans all over the globe that supported your decision to do a lawsuit and to get away. You get a bad rap of being a complete and utter nightmare due to Pierce making it. Truth be told, you're an awkward ball of sunshine and the bitch reputation doesn't go together at all.

Bucky Barnes actually was in the same boat as you with the bad reputation that he was given by Pierce and the media. He was portrayed as this complete douchebag, a player, and the type of guy who sleeps around. It got so bad that fans turned on him, he ended quitting the band and walked away from the spotlight completely which caused a rift between everyone. It was just too much on him and nobody seemed to understand. Bucky ended up going back to Brooklyn and helping his mom and sister out.

Steve Rogers started doing charity work after the Avengers split. He ended up meeting Peggy Carter of the Carter Foundation for Soldiers & Military Personnel. He married her after six months of dating. The two had twins Sarah and Quinn. He has seen many of the other band members except Bucky.

Sam and Clint did some of their own music but mainly focused on other things. Over the entire split, those two got closer and stuck together. They always seem to be shipped together even though Sam recently married Sharon Carter and Clint married Laura, his high school sweetheart. But they do love their bromance and their brotp. Surprisingly, Sam has been in contact with Bucky the most.

Tony Stark created a new label which is Stark Industries. He wanted to change the game ever since he found out how badly Bucky got treated by Pierce. He was so blind before and he blamed Bucky for the band breaking up. The two even got into a heated argument in front of the media. Stark also got engaged to Pepper Potts, his former assistant turned CEO and mother of his four year old daughter Morgan and their adopted teenage son Peter Parker.

"What if we put another headliner with us?" Tony suggested. "Like have a joint tour."

The group found themselves in the Barnes childhood home dining room with lemonade and scones made by Winifred and Rebecca Barnes. Bucky is sitting at the head of the table with Friday the cat in his lap purring. Sam and Steve are on the other sides of him. Tony and Clint are the other end. Rebecca is across the table from Bucky doing her homework.

"Why?" Bucky asked.

"It would be old school meets new school, ya fool," Rebecca sassed.

"Yeah what she said but we aren't old," Tony said.

"Yeah you are," Rebecca said.

"Don't you have homework?" Bucky asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I even know the exact pop star that'll join us," Tony said grinning.

~~~Present Time~~~

You now find yourself on a tour bus with five members of a boyband going to the first destination of the tour. Something happened to the your own bus so therefore your on the bus filled with a boyband until they get you your own bus up and operational again.

You're in the back sitting on the black sofa that almost goes all the way around but there's an entrance. The boys are playing a heated game of Uno and you really don't feel like you belong with them. They're your idols and you feel far less than them.

Bucky won and he got up leaving the fugly four to fight to see who gets second. He made his way to the back to find you all alone writing lyrics. He shut the sliding door which made you look up and close your lyric book. He sits right next to you.