Worst Of You - S.S.

You promise it's different/ You swear that you listened/ I don't mind if you didn't/ 'Cause I just love the sound of your voice/ You role-play the good guy, lemon juice your white lies/ But I see 'em in the sunrise

You were on stage as you sang your song in front thousands of fans. You didn't know that Sebastian actually was out in the crowd to support you for once in the last year or so. You guys had been going on for about two years nearing 3 and you know he believes he isn't doing anything wrong. You let it keep happening.

You got me right in the palm of your hand and you know it/ Oh, it's what you do/ So let me drown, I'll be there with the band/ Hit the sea bed, all I'd see is you

Your band mates have always been on your side when it comes to the relationship. They tell you to leave him. You don't know anymore. You know he's breaking your heart but he doesn't. You hope to one day get that through his head. Maybe tonight that will happen.

So give me your worst excuses, any reason to stay/ Give me your lips that taste of her, I'd kiss them again/ I'd rather you walk all over me than walk away/ Give me the worst of you/ 'Cause I want you anyway

You've seen him kiss other girls and you ignore that fact. He honestly can't let you go either. You're so loyal to him that he just takes it for granted. He takes you for granted so much.

So take me to every party and just talk to your friends/ Why don't you let me down, I'll let you do it again/ Go on and walk all over me, just don't walk away/ Give me the worst of you/ 'Cause I want you anyway

Tears have started streaming down your face as you continue on with the song. Sebastian's heart practically broke into pieces as he listened to your words that you haven't had the guts to say to him.

His friends have told him countless times to spend time with you instead of them. He always says to them, "she's alright." "She's fine." "She's okay." When truly, you aren't. You aren't alright. You aren't fine. You aren't okay. You're actually hurting pretty bad.

We make up, but I know we'll fistfight/ Through iPhones, my left hook a no-show/ 'Cause I'll just keep letting you win/ But baby, the truth is I make your excuses/ You let me down and I'm used to it

There's so many text conversations about him and his cheating. He's foolish. He's sent you texts that have been meant for models or even other actresses instead of you, his girlfriend. It hurts you a lot. He's even missed dinners when he's out with another girl. He gets you to forgive him and you do.

You got me right in the palm of your hand and you know it/ Oh, it's what you do/ So let me drown, I'll be there with the band/ Hit the sea bed, all I'd see is you, oh

You're wrapped around his finger and you hate that. You just can't let the man go. It was easier early on in like the first year cause the both of you were always together in New York. Filming and music got in the way. You couldn't give him the attention he needed and he couldn't give you the attention you needed or want. He got attention from other women and he let them give it to him instead of you.

So give me your worst excuses, any reason to stay/ Give me your lips that taste of her, I'd kiss them again/ I'd rather you walk all over me than walk away/ Give me the worst of you/ 'Cause I want you anyway

You love his smile especially when his eyes crinkle in the corners. You haven't seen him smile in awhile, it's always been fake. You love how soft his hair is. You haven't ran your fingers through it in a long time. You love when he just talks about space since it's like he's a little kid so excited about the topic. You haven't heard him speak about the topic in awhile. You love when he tries singing your songs but he can't sing at all. He doesn't even try to or even come to the studio with you anymore.

So take me to every party and just talk to your friends/ Why don't you let me down, I'll let you do it again/ Go on and walk all over me, just don't walk away/ Give me the worst of you/ 'Cause I want you anyway, anyway, anyway-ay/ 'Cause I want you anyway, anyway, anyway-ay

You wiped your tears away and just kept singing the last part. Fans were also crying. Sebastian has his jaw clenched as he watched the pain you're going through all cause of him. You held on tightly to the mic as the tears dropped down to the stage.

Another night, another dotted line
I sign my heart away to you
Some call it foolish, guess I'll call it art

You just looked out to the audience as you just cried on stage. You took a bow and walked off.

To be continued?