Tasty - S.S.

You have music playing as you're trying to perfect a cocktail for a video for Buzzfeed. Sebastian Stan ending up getting lost after going to the bathroom. He's doing a video to promote Avengers Infinity War. He managed to find the Tasty kitchen instead and heard the music.

Sebastian walked in hesitantly. He finds you dancing to How Far I'll Go (the Alessia Cara version) as you set up the shot to cut up the pineapple. You spot Sebastian in the corner of your eye watching you grinning.

"You got lost? Right?" You asked looking at him.

"Yes," he blushed coming over. "What are you doing?"

"Making alcoholic beverages," you said grinning.

"You can do that at work?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, it's for a video," you said with an award winning smile that he already loves. "Wanna help?"

"Sure," He said.

"Wash your hands and I'm Y/n," you said pointing to the sink.

"Sebastian," He said.

"I know," you said turning back to your pineapple.

You start filming and you chopped off the top of the pineapple and then the bottom as it lays on its side. You then looked back at the shot as Sebastian comes back over with clean hands.

"So, what exactly is your job title?" Sebastian asked curiously.

"I'm a Tasty producer. Pretty much I make food for videos so that average-ish people can make it. Last week, I made hangover food that's can be easily replicated by someone who's truly hungover," you said.

"Were you hungover for it?" Sebastian asked.

You looked at him and tried holding back a smile. The two of you bursted out laughing.

"Yeah, I was," You said looking at the marble slab. "But I was drunk in the first place for another video for a friend and I had a deadline to reach."

"Man, your job sounds fun," he said.

"Can be. I did a giant macaron and it took me three days to perfect," you said looking back at him. "I cried when I dropped the final product."

"Damn, that sucks," Sebastian said.

"Yeah well, we better get started on these cocktails," you said grinning.

~~~

Sebastian sat himself down in between Anthony and Winston. He sips on the frozen cocktail.

"What the hell?" Anthony said pointing to the strawberry cocktail.

"Where did you get that?" Winston asked.

"The Tasty Kitchen," Sebastian said putting the drink down on the table. "I got lost and I met a girl."

Anthony takes a sip of the red drink and he's in shock.

"THERE'S REAL ALCOHOL IN THAT!" Anthony yelled.

"It's tequila and it's my second one," Sebastian said grinning widely.

"Oh man," Winston said snagging the drink and taking a sip of it. "It's amazing."

"Just like the girl. I even got her number," Sebastian said with a stupid boyish grin on his face.

"Somebody get this boy a Uber!" Anthony yelled looking at the producers of the video.