Billionaire (2) - B.B.

You woke up in an unknown bed. It was super comfortable and you didn't wanna move but nausea hit you like a truck. You ran into the bathroom that's not yours and went straight to the toilet. Mr. Barnes was in shock as he had just finished brushing his teeth. Though, he was at your side holding up your hair and rubbing your back as you unloaded all your guts into the toilet.

You finished and flushed the toilet. You just sat on the bathroom floor.

"You okay?" Mr. Barnes asked handing you a towel.

You wiped your mouth and shook your head no. He ran a hand through your hair to get the strands that fell in front of your face. You completely ignored the fact that your former boss is seeing you like this. He's being way too sweet for your liking. However, you've been with terrible guys way too many times so it's a nice change to have kindness instead of abuse.

"Are you gonna get up?" He asked.

You looked up at the man to find him wearing glasses. You do admit that Mr. Barnes does look mighty fine with them on.

"No, Mr. Barnes, I choose not to," You said.

"It's Bucky and you don't work for me anymore so you don't have to call me Mr. Barnes. It's disgusting to be called that," Bucky said.

You giggled genuinely and asked, "did your mom really name you Bucky?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "it's a nickname. My first name is James and you should know this."

He scooped you up and you said, "I like James better."

"That's great, Doll," Bucky said carrying you into the bedroom and he gently places you in the bed.

"Doll? First, you got glasses— oh shit," you said with your eyes widened realizing something.

You get out of bed and push him out of the way. You go back into the bathroom and closed the door in his face and locked it.

"Y/n," Bucky said knocking on the door softly.

You washed your hands and then dried them. You take out one of your contacts and just throw it away. You struggled with the last one and ended up scratching your eye. You gave up and manage to find an unopened toothbrush while looking through his drawers for eye drops as your right eye stings and hurts like a mother trucker. It's all red in the corner.

"You alright in there?" Bucky asked knocking on the door worried.

You flipped off the door and brushed your teeth with the unused toothbrush since you don't wanna deal with your breath smelling like shit and to give your eye a break before you try getting the stubborn contact out. You looked in the mirror as you did so and just shook your head at your reflection. You spit out the toothpaste spit mixture into the sink and turned on the faucet. You then wiped the corners of your mouth.

"You need help?" Bucky asked.

You opened the door and he stood before you looking concerned.

"I can't get my contact out," you said.

He pushes you back into the bathroom with the bright lights.

"Which eye?" He asked.

"Right," you muttered.

He tilts your chin upwards and said, "Jesus, y/n, you scratched the shit out of your eye."

"Shut the fuck up," you whined looking up at him.

"That's rude," Bucky said shaking his head.

He washed his hands quickly and then stands in front of you.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded your head. He immediately went and carefully tried taking out the contact. It took him two tries with your whining and backing away from him to get it out.

"There," Bucky said throwing away the contact. "That wasn't so bad."

You just shook your head wanting to punch him. You walked past him.

"We still gotta talk," Bucky said.