Sharpies - S.S.

Sebastian felt sad, empty, and heartbroken for no apparent reason (at least the heartbroken part). His friend got married to his soulmate yesterday and Sebastian has yet to find his. Once in awhile, bruises, scratches, cuts, scraps, mainly just minor paper cut injuries will appear on his skin. Some from him but most are from his soulmate. He'll also get some messages written in what appears to be sharpie with the most random things.

The worst day in his life would have to be that day when he woke up in a pool of blood all over his sheets, his covers, his pillows, and his white T-shirt. It scared the man so much. He didn't want to lose his soulmate without meeting them yet.

For weeks previously, there were bruises around his wrists. He didn't like it at all. But after seeing all the blood, he ran into his bathroom and he grabbed his phone. He already had tears streaming down his face even though he hadn't looked at himself. That day, he thought his soulmate died.

He wrote on his skin asking them if they were okay but nothing was written in return. He texted his mom and friends to have any sign of hope or to give him a bit of relief. Honestly, they all were scared for him too.

The only thing Sebastian could possibly do to help was cleaning up all the wounds to ease his soulmate's pain just a little bit. Therefore, he took off all the ruined clothes and got into the shower. He watched all the blood come streaming down his body and down the drain. He silently cried and hoped for the best.

Sebastian looks to see im okay. on his forearm and he was so relieved and happy. He immediately started scrabbling for a sharpie in his room. He finds one and writes with a slightly shaky hand good. I can't lose you just yet. He got a response back quickly asking him r u U.S. based? He wrote NY, to be specific. He got a smiley face and a dick in return.

Sebastian gets buzz from his phone and he looks to see Chris Evans texted him. He responds quickly to the offer to go out for lunch.

~~~

"Have you heard anything from the soulmate?" Chris asked as the two men wait for their lunch.

"Yeah, she's okay," Sebastian said and he pulls up his sleeve to show the conversation.

"You sure? Cause I saw how much blood was just on your bed," Chris said still concerned.

Sebastian sighed and pulled down his sleeve.

"I honestly don't know. I'd have to see her and she'd probably have to explain or something but she's not dead," Sebastian said.

"Not yet," Chris said.

Sebastian glared at him and Chris put his hands up.

"Hey, you just gotta be prepared for this shit," Chris said. "You should ask her to meet you."

Sebastian nodded in agreement with Chris's last comment. He's honestly nervous and doesn't want to fuck it up. Chris hands Sebastian a pen and Sebastian pulls up his sleeve.

We should meet soon.

Try again in 6 months.

And then a long ass dick is drawn over all the writing on his arm. Chris just bursted out laughing seeing the lines appear on Sebastian's skin. Sebastian just sighed but he couldn't help but smile at the teenage boy minded soulmate that he has.

~~~6 months later~~~

It's been six months Sebastian writes onto his forearm in black sharpie after barely any communication with his soulmate. 850 Ticonderoga Street. Building #150. Pearl Harbor, HI, United States. Dock #19 @ 13:30 on the 18th is what he gets back on his right forearm. Before he can ask his question, bring a puppy and I'll know it's you. Also, you both better be wearing matching Hawaiian shirts.

He sighs and picks up his phone. Sebastian calls his agent and clears his schedule for the whole month.

~~~

You came down the ship's ramp being one of the last ones off of the ship. You're in your blue camo uniform and your sleeves are rolled up to your elbows. You're so ready to go home and take a shower.

You come off the ramp to a nearly empty dock. You spot a guy wearing a classic red Hawaiian shirt with blue tropical flowers on it. He's got sunglasses on but he looks kinda down. You smirked pulling out your trusty sharpie. You walked straight up to him and grabbed his arm. You quickly drew a smiley face on his skin and then you looked at your arm to see it's the same smiley face in the exact same spot.

"I didn't get the puppy. My plane was delayed a few times and.. I'm- I'm sorry," Sebastian blurted out and he's super nervous.

You took off the sunglasses from his face and put them into the shirt pocket. You looked him in the eyes and both of your hearts skipped a beat. To be honest, you've always had a crush on the actor before you even met him today. Sebastian cupped your face and tilted his head to the side. He wanted to look at you for the rest of his life. He never wants his eyes to stop looking at you.

Your hands gripped onto the collar of the Hawaiian shirt and pulled him closer. Your lips collided together and everything the two are feeling is indescribable. Sebastian had been wanting this moment ever since his mom told him about soulmates and how he'll have one one day. You honestly didn't think you'd meet him about seven months back. You thought you were gonna die and leave him mateless.

"I'm CJ," you said parting away.

"Sebastian," He said.

"I know," you said grinning.

"Oh you do?" Sebastian asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Careful, I might draw a dick on your face," you said as he put an arm around your shoulders.

"We should talk about your fascination with drawing dicks," Sebastian said as the two of you started walking.

"Did you not just see me get off that ship filled with men?" You asked looking at Sebastian and he already knows you are absolutely perfect for him. "We draw dicks on everything in black sharpie!"

To be continued?