Rough Day - S.S.

It was not a great day for Sebastian. The chick he thought he might marry was caught in bed with another man. So that was fun to deal with today. He just overall feels like absolute crap. He's now just looking and staring up at the ceiling as he lies in the middle of the bed wearing only boxer briefs. His hair is all wet still from the shower he took to try and make the day somewhat better.

You come into Sebastian's apartment with Kasey, your 5 year old, and the giant puppy that's all grubby. She probably shouldn't be carrying it but she insisted that she does so that Sebastian can help her clean it. You put the groceries down on the kitchen island whilst Kasey rushes off to find Sebastian.

"Bassy! Open the door!" Kasey yelled kicking the door and she struggling to hold the wiggly puppy.

Sebastian immediately leaps out of bed and is at the door within the next second. He opens it up and Kasey marches past him.

"Whatcha got there, munchkin?" Sebastian asked following her.

"What does it look like?" She sassed standing in front of the closed bathroom door. "Now, will you help me or what?"

He just laughs and opens the door for her. She walks in and Sebastian follows. He lifts her up and she squeals holding tightly onto her new puppy. He plops her down on the counter. She carefully places the puppy into the sink and it happily wags its tail.

"Why aren't you wearing any pants? Sir Oreo of The Five Dinosaurs on the West Side doesn't appreciate this!" Kasey exclaimed grabbing Sebastian's face.

Sebastian laughs and wraps his arms around her. She squeals when he picks her up and holds her against him.

"I'm very sorry. Can you explain it to him?" Sebastian asked looking at your daughter.

"To whom?" She asked.

"Sir Oreo of The Five Dinosaurs on The East Side," Sebastian said and he kissed her cheek.

"Where's your pants?" You asked checking in on the trio.

"I have had a day from H-E-L-L," Sebastian said looking at you.

"Ok, we can talk about it later," you said giving him a smile.

He nodded and Kasey said, "you gotta help me clean the puppy, Daddy."

"Alright, Kase," Sebastian said and you headed off smiling.

It wasn't rare for Kasey to call Sebastian daddy and honestly he doesn't mind it at all. He adores it. It even happened in front of his girlfriend— his ex girlfriend. He didn't hear the end of it when he drove her home after dropping you and Kasey off. It should've been a red flag but he was having such a hard time trying to get someone stick that wasn't his best friend.

Sebastian held up the now clean white fluffy puppy that has black speckles earning its Sir Oreo Of The Five Dinosaurs on The West Side. Kasey had insisted that they fully blow dried the pooch and Sebastian could not deny her which is why they now have a fluff ball.

"Dinner!" You called out.

"Alright, let's go," Sebastian said and he wrapped an arm around Kasey.

He helped her down and she reached out for the puppy. He gave her Oreo reluctantly. He walked with her and decided she's taking forever. Sebastian scoops up the two up making Kasey squeal and he headed off with a smile. The trio comes into the kitchen and Sebastian places Kasey in her favorite chair at his dining table. He kissed the top of her head and you come over with a huge serving bowl of spaghetti which is both Sebastian's and Kasey's favorite.

"SPA-HETTI!" Kasey cheered.

"First we gotta put the puppy down," you said.

She frowned but let it loose on the ground. It went off exploring and Sebastian could careless. He's got a huge bowl of your spaghetti on the table. You serve Kasey first which prompts Sebastian to try and get a bite off of her plate.

"Daddy, Stop!" Kasey whined as she kept trying to elbow him.

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. Sebastian lets her go seeing that he's got a plate of spaghetti in front of him.

~~~

You are tucked right under Sebastian's arm as you and him are laying down on the big grey sectional couch. Mulan plays and Kasey is seated on the floor with Sir Oreo. The duo have the biggest and most fluffiest blanket that Sebastian has wrapped around them.

"Talk to me," you whispered looking up at Sebastian and putting a hand on his bare chest.

He looked at you and whispered softly, "I was gonna propose but I found her in bed with another man —actually two."

"I'm gonna kill her!" You said sitting up.

"Mommy! Please! We are trying to watch Mulan defeat the HUNS!" Kasey sassed looking at the two of you.

Sebastian put a hand over his mouth before he bursted out laughing.

"I'm sorry, baby," you said.

"Thank you," she said and looked at the screen.

You looked back at Sebastian and you straddled him.

"She doesn't deserve you. You deserve a lot better than that poopy head," you whispered.

"Oh, she's a poopy head?" Sebastian questioned with a smile playing on his lips.

"I'd like to say something a lot worse than poopy head," you mumbled.

"I know you would but what if I don't deserve anything better than the poopy heads of the world? What if this as good as it gets?" Sebastian asked.

"Sebastian," you said frowning.

"What? It's true. No girl wants to be with me," he said solemnly.

You decided to be bold. My god you've been pining for this guy ever since you met him a few years ago. You pressed your lips against his. He's taken aback. His eyes widened but soon enough they're closed. It feels amazing. You've stopped his heart practically. He's never felt this good in a long long long time. His hands found your hips.

"They're kissing, Choco-chino," Kasey said into Sebastian's phone which broke you two apart blushing wildly.

You bury your head into the crook of Sebastian's neck and he holds you closely.

"Hey, give me my phone back," Sebastian said.

She holds up one finger and said, "shush, I'm on a very important business call."

He just sighed and looked at you. You looked at him lovingly. He couldn't help but smile. You've been in front of him this whole time. He feels so stupid for not realizing it sooner that you, Kasey, and now Oreo is all he truly wants. Maybe you and Sebastian will get married and have kids. He doesn't know but he does know he'll be singing I'll Make a Man Out of You with Kasey when it comes up.