10 Year High School Reunion - B.B.

You've been dreading this reunion since you got a email about it. You didn't have a great experience at all in high school. You had glasses, braces, and terrible ance. You were so shy and awkward. You had pretty decent grades but they could have been better but luckily you don't have to worry about that anymore. You ended up getting bullied pretty badly and there wasn't many people who talked with you. You were pretty much a loner the whole time which was fun.

Your now best friend Wanda is telling you that you should go to your reunion and show off at how successful you are and make others regret that they bullied you. You are pretty successful in the music industry with multiple platinum selling songs and you have a few billboard awards. You probably do have the bragging rights.

Your heels clicked on the ground as you walked down the oh so dreaded hallways. Signs point the way to the gym and you see the foldable tables set up with two cheerleaders that bullied you. It's a great start. You came up to the table.

"Oh my god, it's pepperoni face," Sharon said.

"Oh my god, it's the chick who gave Brock Rumlow a blowjob in the bathroom," you said grabbing the hello my name is sticker that has your name on it.

She gasped and said, "you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Oh, shame," you said and walked straight into the gym.

You put the sticker on your thigh even though a sign says differently. You're wearing a fitted black suit with black stiletto heels, black lace bra underneath, and gold layered necklaces. You let your best friend do your hair and makeup. Truth be told, it looks as if you walked off of a red carpet or photo shoot which you don't mind. It gives you some bad ass vibes and you feel pretty confident even though you don't want to be there.

"Hey, you're that pop star that my daughter likes," Tony Stark said coming up to you.

"Hey, you're that genius playboy billionaire and philanthropist," you said.

He chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure your ass wasn't in our shit ass graduating class," you said smirking.

"No, I wouldn't be with all these losers since I'm a fucking genius but it's my husband's Steve's graduating class and his best friend's. I'm just being a good trophy wife," Tony said.

The two of you laughed and one of the bands that was formed in this school and broke up at this school starts playing one of their crappy ass songs.

"Fuck, this music is shit," Tony grumbled.

"They played at every goddamn assembly," you said as the two of you got drinks.

"Jesus, you went through hell," Tony said.

"I think your husband is flirting with someone," Sam said pointing to you and Tony.

Sam, Steve, Bucky, and Natasha are standing together on the other side of the gym with Natasha's husband Clint. They all looked over to see you and Tony laughing together.

"What a gold digging whore," Bucky said crossing his arms over his chest

"Bitch, that's Y/n Y/l/n and she's the top grossing pop star of this year. She's rich as fuck and she's got multiple platinum selling songs," Clint said.

"And she's the girl you viciously bullied throughout high school," Natasha said patting Bucky on the shoulder.

Bucky opened his mouth but Steve closed it for him.