Child - S.S.

You recently got added to the Marvel cast playing a role in the Black Widow movie. Sebastian came on set a few times since the Winter Soldier does make an appearance in the movie and he's been trying to take you out on a date. Scarlett is all for it and thinks Sebastian might be a good role model for your prankster of a son. You had Greyson when you were 15 and you haven't been one to be proud of it. But you are proud of your child and how polite and kind he can be. This time, your 14 year old came onto set today since he dyed the chick who has been watching him's bleach blonde hair green yesterday and she ended up quitting. You were actually surprisingly proud of him more than you'd like to admit. You don't know how he did it and he won't tell you. His ways will always remain a secret.

Sebastian slumps down in the chair next to your son as he's reading a comic book that Russo's gave him. He's got a lot at home.

"Whatcha in for?" Sebastian asked seeing a panel with the Winter Soldier.

"Doing your mom," Greyson said without even looking.

Sebastian just inhaled and nodded his head.

"I did your mom while you were asleep last night," Sebastian boldly said even though he has no clue who's kid this is.

"I've been deeper inside her than you ever will be," Greyson said looking at Sebastian.

Sebastian bursted out laughing knowing exactly what he meant and Greyson smirked.

"What's got you on set?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm playing a younger hotter version of Bucky Barnes," Greyson said right off the bat. 

Sebastian was surprised and said, "there can only be one Bucky—"

"And it's me," Greyson said.

Sebastian shook his head no and Greyson has this smug look on his face.

"That's impossible," Sebastian said.

"No, it's not. I'm here to do a scene as Bucky in a post credits scene," Greyson said.

Sebastian furrowed his brow wondering if he believes the kid but Greyson can be an amazing liar except to you. He's pretty independent but he adores his mother since it's always been you and him. He would like to have a dad but nobody has been really worthy of that title to him. He's always hated your boyfriends and within good reason. But Sebastian seems like a gullible guy he might like.

"Well, I better go get ready," Greyson said hopping out of his chair and taking his comic book. "See ya around, old man."

"I'm not that old!" Sebastian called out. "I'm 36!"

"You're pushing 50!" Greyson yelled.

Sebastian got out of his chair and Greyson bolted it. He went to your trailer and Sebastian just shook his head not bothering to run after him.

"What did you do?" You asked as the kid came in and sat down on the couch.

"I told that Bucky dude that he's pushing 50," Greyson said.

"You should've said that he's pushing 110," You said shaking your head and he smirked.

~~~

You finally find Greyson and he's with Sebastian playing some catch with a football that Sebastian had found. Sebastian is still under the impression that Greyson is playing a younger version of Bucky.

"Yo, child of mine, let's get out of here. I'm hungry," you said.

"Can Sebastian come?" Greyson asked.

"If he puts on a shirt," you said and you turned around.

You started making your way to the parking lot.

"Ha, I got you a date with my mom," Greyson said smacking Sebastian in the stomach with the football and he's running to catch up with you.

~~~

"I didn't know this child is yours," Sebastian said putting Greyson into a headlock as the three of you are walking in the city.

"What did he tell you?" You asked looking at Sebastian.

"He said he was playing as Bucky—," Sebastian said looking at you.

"A better, hotter Bucky," Greyson said squirming out of Sebastian's hold. "And the dumbass believed me."

You laughed shaking your head.

"He's an amazing liar," Sebastian said putting an arm around your shoulders. "You raised the perfect little liar, Y/n. It's astonishing."

"Thank you! I'll be gladly taking my Oscar now," Greyson said walking backwards and taking a bow.

He's quick to turn around and walk forward in front of you and Sebastian. Sebastian just grinned and you leaned into his side.

"You better be thanking me!" You said.

"Of course, Mother!" Greyson said.

He ran back to you and hugged you.

"Mama's boy," Sebastian teased.

"BITCH, you were on the phone with your own mother for over 2 hours!" Greyson said pointing at Sebastian.

Sebastian gasped and put a hand over his heart.

"Dude, you're the definition of a mama's boy, Sebastian," you said. "And stop swearing, child, there's people around."

Sebastian stuck his tongue out at Greyson and Greyson does the same. He runs ahead looking back at the both of you.

"Grey-," you called out.

Sebastian quickly pulled Greyson back by his shirt ripping it slightly before he gets hit by a reckless driver that went over the sidewalk. The two fall back and you run over.

"You okay, kid?" Sebastian asked.

"You ripped my fucking shirt," Greyson exclaimed but you could tell he's pretty shaken up.

"Jesus fucking Christ," you said cupping Greyson's face into your hands and you're crouching down to the two.

"I'll buy you more shirts, child," Sebastian said.

"Like a sugar daddy?" Greyson asked. "Or are you the sugar baby?"

Sebastian squealed and made some unmanly noises shuddering away. You just laughed and helped Greyson up. You wrapped your arms around the kid that's almost taller than you.

"Come on, let's go home and order takeout," you said.

Sebastian has his arms wrapped around himself and he's looking at you.

"Are you coming?" You asked.

To be continued?