Together [2] - B.B.

"Is it true that you are engaged to Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy?" The interviewer asked.

"No, he's just a friend," you said.

"Are you getting married to anyone?" He asked.

"No. The only ring on my fingers is a promise ring I got back in high school that happens to go with my outfit so therefore I'm wearing it on my middle finger," you said and showed your whole hand.

You were very tempted to show your middle finger but you had gotten a very mean look from Maria Hill, your manager.

"Oh so you're promised to be married to someone else?" the interviewer asked.

"No, the ring is clearly used for fashion. It did mean something when I was 15 but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not promised to some guy I dated in high school. Promises are easily broken— and why do you keep asking me about my love life?" You asked getting very annoyed. "Are you asking cause you have a nonexistent one or are you looking for advice?"

"Have you been sleeping or is it that time of the month?"

You just got up and took off the mic. You left the room and god did you wish that Bucky was here. You know he would've beaten the shit out of the guy or just stick up for you. You've been really missing him and you found the ring earlier today. You put it on just cause you needed a part of him. It reminds you of the dreams that only you and him shared together.

~~Flashback~~

You and James laid on the trampoline. You're tucked under his arm with your head on his chest. It's dark outside with few stars shining brightly enough to make your James happy. You both are curled up in some blankets that he brought from inside. His arms are wrapped around you lovingly and protectively.

"When I get rich and famous, Andy, I'm gonna name a star after you," James said.

"If I ever get rich and famous, I'll...," You said thinking.

"Be with me and we can be together forever no matter what," James said.

You laughed and said, "you don't know that."

"Oh but I do," James said.

"Then how?" You asked.

"It's just feeling in my gut, Andy," James said.

"You sure it's not that McDonald's cheeseburger you had?" You asked looking up at him.

"Haha very funny. -Like I just know that you and I are gonna be together. We'll have that white picket fence, we'll have kids, we'll have a dog and a cat, and we'll be together," He said.

"How many kids?" You asked.

"How ever many you want," he whispered and pressed his lips against your forehead.

"4," You said without hesitation.

James smiled and said, "I can't wait, Andy."

"Me either," you said smiling widely.

~~~~~

You have tears streaming down your face as your driver drives off. Hill just told you have a writing session with another artist. You pulled your knees to your chest. You're just so stressed out. You didn't think you'd be doing this all alone. It's really hard on you especially since you haven't seen your family in awhile. You also wish you had James to ground you.

~~

"Well that just hurts," Clint said looking at Bucky.