Dance Teacher - B.B.

You walked into the lobby of the studio with your four year old little sister Lucy. She demanded to be a dancer like you and so she got signed up for the little duckling class that happens at the same time as your advanced class. You took her to the much smaller studio where her class is held after signing you both in.

"Are you gonna stay?" Lucy asked.

"No," you said bluntly.

She looked up at you annoyed. You patted her cheek and smiled. There's some other girls older and younger and the same age as your sister with their moms waiting on the teacher to meet him. You heard he's a pretty decent guy but you haven't met him. You also know Lucy will be in great hands since the director doesn't hire shitheads.

"Go make friends. I'll be down the hall if you need me, Smalls," you said and with that you left her.

Lucy just sighed deeply and shaking her head when her teacher comes in.

"You okay, kid?" Bucky asked.

"My sister is a turd," Lucy said.

"I can relate," Bucky said smiling. "My sister is a giant turd as well. I'm Bucky."

"Oh so you were named after a dog as well? I think we'll be friends," Lucy said. "I'm Lucy."

~~~

Your class ran over the designated time (like it always does) and Lucy is standing on the bench outside of your classroom looking through the window. The music booms as you and everyone else is dancing their asses off and having fun with it. Bucky comes over to the precious little girl that has claimed him as her best friend.

"Whatcha see, Lucy?" Bucky asked sitting down on the bench next to her.

"My sister," Lucy said and she pointed you out.

You're front and center dancing with two other girls and the class is cheering you and your trio on. Bucky knows for a fact that this is the advanced professional class. He watches as you move perfectly to each beat and you're having the time of your life dancing. The energy is high and upbeat. He almost feels like it's all you.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend," Lucy said.

Bucky blushed and looked at the floor. Of course his new best friend could tell that he was gawking at you a little too long. Soon enough, you're out of the class still on that high.

"Sup, Smalls," you said.

"This is Bucky. He's my teacher and he wants to take you out on a date," Lucy said.

You gave her a look and then looked at Bucky who's frozen on the spot. You head off to the front desk and you get a sharpie. You come back and take his forearm. You write down your name and number onto his skin.

"You're welcome," Lucy said.

She takes your hand and the two of you leave. He's absolutely stunned and he can't wait to call you soon.