Shy - B.B.

After a rough time, Bucky finally got his baby girl back. He's a bit beaten up but he couldn't be happier to have you peacefully sleeping on his chest after getting in late last night. He disappeared for a good month without telling the others to find you, his very shy 4 year old. Bucky just can't stop smiling. His plan worked and he got you back from Hydra.

Sam bursted into the room with his toothbrush in hand and only wearing boat shoes and khaki shorts.

"Don't ask," Sam said going into Bucky's bathroom.

"Cool," Bucky said rubbing your back that's covered with a fuzzy blanket.

Sam digs out the toothpaste and wets his toothbrush in the sink. He then applies the toothpaste to the bristles and starts brushing his teeth while you start stirring awake. Bucky just tilts his head to the side and grins. You opened your eyes and looked up at your dad. You immediately smiled and he pushes some of your hair out of your face.

"Papa," you whispered sitting up on his chest.

"Myshka," Bucky whispered.

"Hey, you better not be summoning some sort of witchcraft or hobo-mojo-sho-bo-adobe 10 crap," Sam said wiping the toothpaste off the corners of his mouth and checking himself out in the mirror.

Sam comes out of the bathroom to find Bucky sitting up in the bed and you hiding your face in his chest.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"This is Y/n," Bucky said trying to peel you off of him but you won't budge. "She's a bit shy."

Sam came over and you peeked your head out slightly but kept your cheek against Bucky's chest.

"Hey, kiddo, I'm Sam," Sam said softly.

"Hi," you said barely audible.

He just smiled at you and said, "I'm gonna put on a shirt and make sure Clint makes his delicious mac & cheese."

You nodded and Sam took off with a grin on his face. You wrapped your tiny arms around Bucky's neck and pressed your lips against his cheek. He grinned softly loving whenever you are affectionate to him and he wrapped his arms around you. Bucky pressed his lips against your temple and you giggled feeling his scruff against your soft skin.

"I love you, Myshka," Bucky said.

"Love you, Papa," You whispered.