Charlie's Angels - B.B.

You've been working behind the scenes as the eye in the sky for the trio, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, and Sam Wilson. You worked the comms and pretty much told them what to do. It's kinda like playing a video game with a real soldier and two super soldiers. Sometimes Natasha, Clint, or other Avengers would join them but for the most part you had your three angels.

"Doll, will we ever meet you?" Bucky asked as he looks through the HYDRA files that they found in the warehouse that they are in.

"Dunno. I have a mission next week and if I survive, maybe," you said grinning and looking at everyone's feed to make sure that there isn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Don't be doing us like that," Sam said.

"Yeah, we need you Charlie," Steve said.

"You all know I'm just a voice that guides you on your journey through life," you said. "—And Steve, did you ask out Sharon yet?"

The two knuckleheads laughed at their best friend.

"Yes," Steve mumbled.

"Ummm, can you speak up, Steve? I can't really hear you," you said with a smirk on your face as you look at Bucky's bodycam footage and it's capturing Steve's embarrassment.

"Yes, I did ask her out," Steve said loud and clear.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You finally got the balls to do it," you cheered.

"Hey, Charlie," Bucky said. "Can I take you out?"

"Oh my god," Sam groaned and you blushed under the screen light.

"Angels, pack everything you can up and put it on the jet. Be sure to keep your eyes and ears open cause you don't know what's around the corner," you said.

"Thanks, Charlie," Steve said.

"Hey, Charlie?" Bucky said as he grabbed a box filled with files.

"Yes, Angel?"

"You didn't answer my question. -Can I take you out on a date?" Bucky boldly asked.

"We'll see, Angel," you said blushing a deep crimson and you're so glad he isn't seeing your face. 

~~~

Natasha is in the pilot seat and you're in the copilot seat. Peter, Rhodey, Tony, Wanda, Pietro, and Vision come aboard. You and Natasha are preparing for take off and Tony pressed the button to close up the ramp. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Scott, Sharon, and Hope are on another quinjet

"Yo, Tell the fuglies that we're using channel two on the comms," Tony said.

"Excuse me? Haven't you seen them up close?" You asked whilst Natasha alerts the other team.

"You haven't seen them in the mornings," Rhodey said.

"He's right, Charlie. It's not a pretty sight," Natasha said looking at you. "See if we've got clearance to take off. And switching to channel two."

You switched to channel two and you're already hearing the bickering between Sam and Bucky on the comms.

"Good morning, Angels," you said.

"GOOD MORNING, CHARLIE!!!" The three boys yelled.

You laughed and Natasha asked, "do we have clearance to fly?"

"Yes, Agent Romanoff," Maria Hill said.

~~~

Tony flies you to the roof and you drop down to the roof. You easily take out guards before you go into the vents.

"The package is dropped and inside," Tony said.

You rolled your eyes as you're quick to crawl through the vents. You soon dropped down into a control room and the guards look at you. You immediately fight them.

"The B team is landing."

"How's it going, Charles?" Rhodey asked.

They all can hear the blood curdling screams and some eyebrows are raised. Your angels run off the jet and they immediately join in the battle.

"Charles?" Rhodey asked.

"It's Charlie," you said and behind you Scott and Hope turn into regular size.

"Jesus, Rhodes, now you'll never be one of Charlie's Angels," Sam sassed taking out a HYDRA agent.

You gave Hope and Scott a mock salute before you left the room to fight HYDRA agents and to keep them away from the two of them.

"You know, this is all based off the movie, right?" Rhodey said.

"Let's not forget the TV show. They're even making another movie, Rhodes," you said. "Hope and Scott are in the control room."

"Yup and we're working on getting the doors open for Charlie's Angels to come in," Scott said.

"D'awwww, shit," you said stopping and there's five agents.

You looked behind you and four more are coming down.

"Hope, send the feed."

"It's coming your way, Hill," Hope said.

"Hey, Charlie, are you getting this?" Bucky asked.

"Oh my god, she's probably helping Steve with his combat skills," Sam complained.

"My combat skills are great!" Steve yelled.

"You boys do know that Charlie is on the field with us?" Natasha said shooting down agents.

"WHAT?!" All three yelled.

"FUCK OFF!" You screamed at more incoming HYDRA agents and Scott is right beside you.

"Charlie?!" Bucky said.

"I'm kinda b—."

"Charles? Come in, Charles," Clint said once they finally get inside of the building.

"Charlie?"

They start splitting up and heading off in different directions. Bucky is very intent on finding you. You get punched in the jaw which almost knocks you out but you somehow managed to stay on your feet. You spit blood in his face and unsheathe a knife. You stab in the stomach and a bullet goes right through his skull. You just watch him fall back onto another dead guy. You spin around to see Bucky.

"Charlie," Bucky said looking at you concerned.

"Angel," you said.

You have blood out of your nose. Your lip is split which is adding more to the horror movie look. You've got multiple cuts on your face and you've got nasty bruises starting to form. You've got a cut that's deep enough to need stitches on your mid thigh. Your hair is disheveled while still remaining in a ponytail. You know for a fact that you have some broken and bruised ribs but the adrenaline is still pumping through your veins.

"You good?" Bucky asked coming to you.

"I can do this all day," you mockingly.

Bucky laughed and shook his head no. You just smiled showing your bloodied teeth.

"Oh Jesus," Bucky said and he easily scoops you up. "I've found Charlie. She's alive."

"And me!" Scott said and he's tiny on your shoulder.

"Let's wrap this up, Angels."

"THATS MY FUCKING LINE, STARK!" You yelled.

To be continued?