Flip - B.B.

You and Natasha stood outside in defensive positions. You both are in workout gear and sparring in the grass.

"There's a barbecue later," she said as you dodge one of her punches. "I'm bringing you."

"Why?" You asked as your feet get swiped from underneath you.

You fell onto you back and sort of just laid there tired. She lays beside you after having a sip of water.

"It's an Avengers reunion," Natasha sighed.

"That's gonna be awkward. They're all a bunch of retired hoes who have their lives... sort in order," you said. "I'm just a fucking newbie."

"Yeah and wear something summery," Natasha said getting up.

You groaned.

~~~

You met Natasha in the lobby and you are wearing an oversized red Hawaiian shirt with blue flowers on it, black high waisted denim shorts, white cropped top, and red converse. A swimsuit is also underneath.

"I worry about you sometimes," Natasha said looking you up and down.

You took a bow. Natasha is wearing a simple wrap dress with her swimsuit underneath and a pair of heels.

"Let's go!" You yelled.

~~~

You two pulled up onto the gravel driveway that's already filled with cars. Music is playing and people are enjoying themselves in the backyard. You and Natasha get out of the car. You of course follow her.

"NATASHA!!!" Clint screeched running to his best friend.

The two friends embrace and Morgan Stark looks up at you. You looked at her.

"Can you do a flip?" She asked.

You crouched down and whispered, "I can do a whole gymnastics routine."

"Prove it," She said.

"Lead the way, shortie," you said.

She took your hand and you stood up. She leads the way over to an open strip with nobody around near the picnic tables and closest to the beach.

"There," she said grinning.

You backed up a bit and she got up on the picnic table. She sat down and awaited.

"Where's the newbie, Nat? Who's replacing us?" Tony asked coming over to Natasha with Pepper.

You put your sunglasses on Morgan and she grinned. You gave her a mock salute and found the spot you wanted.

"Ready?" Morgan said.

"Ready, Coach," you said.

Natasha looks over at you as you do your gymnastics routine you did when you were 14 for a competition. You were a little sloppy but nobody could really even tell.

"Ummm, the one in Hawaiian shirt," Natasha said as Morgan clapped for you and you took a bow.

"I thought you said she was Navy," Clint said.

"The Navy sucks ass," Rhodey said. "They're a bunch of wimps."

"I told ya I can do a flip," you said going over to Morgan.

She just smiled at you and then ran off. Natasha motioned you over and you come over as Steve and Bucky get to the party. The two had just gotten back from Wakanda just to attend the reunion.

"Y/l/n, tell Rhodey what you did in the Navy," Natasha said.

"That's classified information," you said.

She gave you look and you made a 'o' with your mouth.

"I was a Navy SEAL," you said looking at Rhodey. "For seven years."

His eyes widened and Tony said, "impressive."

"Thank you," You said.

"Tony!" Steve said walking over with Bucky and Sam at his side.

"Steve, the newest recruit of the Avengers," Tony said putting his hands on your shoulders.

Before you could say a thing, Morgan takes off with you. You're back at the same place and now with Peter Parker.

"Flip," Morgan said.

Peter gets on the picnic table and stands on the ledge. He does a backflip and Morgan then looks at you. You climbed up onto the picnic table next to the one she's sitting on. You did a back flip off the table. You and Peter fist bump.

"Your child is using my prodigy," Natasha said.

"Your prodigy is that uncle that wears Hawaiian shirts to barbecues," Sam said.

"But I think she makes it work," Bucky said.

"Don't you dare get the hots for my prodigy," Natasha hissed.

"I think my daughter has started gymnastics team," Tony said.

"Or a circus," Rhodey said.

The crew laughed. You took off the Hawaiian shirt since you and Peter are starting to get competitive with each other.

It's gotten to the point where you're doing a routine on the dock, fully clothed, and you finish off jumping off the dock. Natasha pinches the Bridge of her nose knowing for a fact that you have a swimsuit underneath.

"PETER NO-," Aunt May yelled.

Peter runs off the dock and does a belly flop. You laughed and high fived Peter once he comes up. Bucky takes off his shirt and kicks off his shoes. He's wearing black swim trunks.

"Really? There's a bathroom inside," Sam said. "Also, nobody wants to see old men getting undressed!"

Bucky bolts down the dock and does a flip over you and Peter. Natasha comes walking down the dock. You know you're in trouble.

"Take off your clothes," Natasha said and Peter got out of the water.

You take off your soaking wet white T-shirt to reveal a black off the shoulders bikini. You hand it to her. Then you get on top of Bucky's shoulder and he smirks. He already starts untying one of your converse and Natasha makes you put your other foot on the dock.

"Natasha, his hair is so soft," you said as both shoes come off with your socks and your hands are in Bucky's hair.

Bucky grins and looks up at you.

"Thanks, Doll," Bucky said with a signature smile.

You sucked in a breath and fell back into the water and off his shoulders.

"Careful, she's a goofy one who doesn't know how to flirt," Natasha said taking your shoes and shirt.

You come up and give her your shorts. She gives you a mock salute and heads off. An arm snakes around your waist and your pulled to Bucky.

"I'm Bucky," Bucky said tucking a strand of wet hair behind your ear.

"I'm Y/n," you said smiling and with a tinge of pink to your cheeks.

To be continued?