Good Guy (2) - B.B.

Bucky comes out of Winnie's decorated room and comes down the stairs and into the living room. You're on the couch with your legs crossed and a glass of Merlot in hand.

"Tha-," Bucky said.

"I don't care. I honestly wanted you to never find out about her but then I again I assumed you would find me sooner. I assumed you would come to me and I assumed you would be on your knees begging for forgiveness. Beg me to take your ass back and beg me to be in her life," you said. "I wanted to break your heart like you did with mine... and I wanna kill Natasha."

Bucky came over and he sat down leaving enough space between you. You take another sip of the wine.

"She should've known better," you said looking at Bucky and tears spring into your eyes. "I had that fucking ring on my finger for 8 months. We were so fucking close to walking down the aisle in front of everyone. She was the first person I told when I knew I was shit deep in having a crush on you."

You grit your teeth and continue without caring about the tears streaming down your face.

"She was the person I told that I'm in love with you. I told her that you had proposed and I said yes," you said. "I fucking trusted her w-with everything. I told her all my secrets. I knew her longer than you. Boys come and go and break hearts but she shouldn't have. S-she shouldn't have. She was like my sister!"

Bucky catches you in his arms and you fall to his chest. He takes the glass out of your hand and puts it on the coffee table. You sobbed into his chest and he holds you tightly. He rubs your back and lets you cry. It pains him so much.

"I'm sorry," Bucky cooed pulling you into his lap. "I'm truly sorry, doll."

"D-did you c-call her doll?" You asked calming down a bit.

"Honestly? No. It's only reserved for you along with honey, sugar, darlin', gorgeous, beautiful," Bucky said. "I honestly could go on."

"Good, 'cause I would cut off your fucking dick," you said.

Bucky swallowed hard. You grinned and put your head on his shoulder. He kissed your forehead.

"Thank you for letting me put her to down for nap time," Bucky said softly. "She had me read a bunch of stories and I absolutely adore and love her."

"If you break her heart, I will end you," you said looking Bucky straight in the eye.

"I promise I won't and I won't break yours again," Bucky said holding up his pinky.

You lock yours with his. He smiles at you before pressing his lips against the fingers. You do the same. You both shake. You then wrapped your arms around his neck. He lays back and you follow. You lay on his chest and you're pretty content with being in his arms.

"I'll be in New York in two weeks for fashion week and Winnie will come," you said.

"Does that mean I get spend time with her?" Bucky asked.

"If you want to," you said.

He nodded and smiled widely.

"I'd love that," Bucky said.

To be continued?