Lost Items - S.S.

Sebastian had a feeling that his soulmate was a lot younger than him when he got a teddy bear in college at the age of 19 that his 7 year old soulmate lost. He's kept it as good luck charm or something like that. But he's kept it in relatively decent condition and the bear honestly chills out on his bed all the time if it's just him around. He'll hide it in a draw with other keepsakes like a little kid drawing that you made of your family.

When you were 5, you got a lost pornographic magazine from your 17 year old soulmate. Let's just say you brought it to show and tell the next day to kindergarten. 10/10 would recommend telling your soulmate to embarrass him. Parents were shook to say the least.

At the age of nine, you lose your diary.

Dear Diary,

       That bitch Madeline has it for me. She is testing my nervs. I don't lik her. She stole my boyfrend when she sez she has alredy met her solemate. I am just trying to pass the tim over here untill I meet mine. He better be hot. I do not need no ugly thang. I cannot del with it. I am hotter then him and he should be gorgueous lik me. He should also be able to del with my sasss. He needs to be redy to tour the world with me on my world tour. I am becoming a rockstar or NASA car driver.

- CJ

Sebastian reads it and his heart swells. Who knew he already had a potty mouth for a soulmate? He knows your name now or at least two intials. He loses his script for a role. You put it in the trash deciding that it isn't worth your time to read it.

14, you get a men's hoodie. You wear it to school since you are cold and your friends ask you about it. You say it's your boyfriend's sarcastically. They laugh in your face saying you don't have one and you tell them to fuck off. A teacher heard and you get detention. Sebastian gets a few random drawings and a ton of detention slips.

When you're 16, you find a Captain America shield on your bed. Sebastian is so disappointed that he lost the shield he had stolen off set. He gets a stack of "I'm sorry" letters and he curiously reads them.

Dear Madeline,

      I'm sorry my sass does not match your class. You have no class. You are a whore.

- CJ

Dear Madeline,

      I'm sorry that I punch you in the face even though you were picking on that one kid that I forgot her name. I'm sorry I laughed when you farted on stage during your solo. I'm sorry that in society women can't fart. I'm sorry that I pulled your hair and cut it cause it got on my desk when I was taking a test. I was high; high on learning. I'm sorry I snatched your edibles. You shouldn't have left them on your desk. Things will happen.

- CJ

Sebastian gets a red electric guitar when he's 30. He hangs it up on a wall in his apartment. You don't get anything in return. He's becoming more responsible. It's taken him awhile but he's getting there. Though, you are disappointed. Sebastian also starts dating a CJ in hopes of it possibly being you. It's not.

Sebastian is in a mood. He just broke up with another CJ and it's still not you. He's practically given. He's also lost his favorite YSL classic black suede leather jacket today. He wanted to wear it so bad. It would've been perfect for his outfit today. He's instead wearing a simple fitted dark blue suit.

He's taken into a huge common room since the Late Late Show is renovating their regular green rooms and Anthony Mackie's already there and so are you. You are working on some lyrics for a song and Mackie is putting in his input which you find hilarious. You are wearing the black suede leather jacket, white cropped NASA hoodie, black high waisted ripped skinny jeans, and pure white high top converse.