Bye - S.S.

You knocked on Sebastian's door. He's your baby daddy and also your best friend— scratch that- ex best friend. But you guys stay friendly-ish for the sake of your daughter. He wanted to get married to you and you said no. You weren't ready and it scares you to death to be married. You've seen it tear apart your parents. Your decline of Sebastian's proposal sadly tore you both apart anyways.

It didn't help that a guy started flirting with you. Sebastian didn't approve of him as if he had a say in who you dated. And out of spite you did start dating Trevor. It turns out Sebastian was right. Trevor is no good for you or his daughter.

Sebastian opened the door and he's dressed up to go on a date. But here you are. You're in tears. You're holding his little girl in your arms and she's got the same teary eyed look that you have. You're an absolute mess and it doesn't help that you put mascara on. Trevor loves it when you have makeup on and Sebastian could honestly careless.

Sebastian takes her out of your arms and holds her close. You give him the diaper bag and her favorite blanket and stuffed animal. He takes them.

"Bye," He said and slammed the door in your face.

You don't blame him. You blame yourself. You lost the second best thing you ever had cause you were scared and you probably lost your daughter. But it's for the best since Trevor for violent with you and her. You couldn't let Trevor hurt her.

You were hoping that maybe Sebastian would let you stay with him but the damage is done. You didn't want to marry him just because he knocked you up on a stupid drunken night and so the relationship was set to fail.

You walked away with a sob escaping. It feels like the walls are closing in. You're scared. So scared. You don't want to go back to Trevor. You thought Sebastian might protect you like he has before but you don't think that'll ever happen again. You honestly can't breathe and somehow you still are walking away.

To be continued?