Find The Music Again - B.B.

Bucky was having a rough time trying to get back on top ever since his ex decided to bash his name. He's also been distracted. He's seen you around Stark Studios. He's watched you from afar. He's seen you be asked out multiple times by many different guys and you declined them all. It intrigues him. He doesn't know much about you not even your name.

"I need a hit, James!" Tony yelled as Bucky is seated at his piano.

Tony kept yelling and yelling at him. He just let him. Usually, Bucky wouldn't take it but he's not feeling like fighting with the man who signed him to his label. He just looked at the keys on his piano, the one that he's played many many hit songs on and wrote. He just got up and left his studio. Tony calls after him but Bucky let his feet take him to somewhere.

Bucky walked through the hallways of Stark Tower. He ended up in your recording studio. You're playing the acoustic version of one of your songs in the booth. Bucky just ends up planting himself on the couch and Sam, your producer, just looks at the famous rockstar. He has his feet over the arm of the couch as he's laying down and he folds his hands on his chest.

"You good, buddy?" Sam asked.

Bucky just shook his head no.

"Alrighty then," Sam said and he turned back to his soundboard.

Bucky just listens to you sing with so much passion into every word you sing. He remembers when he was like that. Like if he didn't sing, he would die but he's lost his touch. He's miserable. Absolutely miserable.

"Take a break, Y/n, you earned it," Sam said.

"You just wanna go buy your Nilla Wafers," You said.

"Yeah I do," Sam said very adamantly.

You rolled your eyes and took off the headset. You came into the room to find James Barnes staring up at the ceiling looking miserable.

"Why is there a depressed man on my couch?" You asked.

"I. AM. NOT. DEPRESSED!" Bucky clarified.

"That man is in the middle of a more than midlife crisis at the rip age of 25 cause he'll be dead at 28 due to a drug overdose," Sam said pointing to Bucky.

"I'm 28," Bucky said looking at Sam.

You and Sam gasped dramatically. You put over your heart and just shook your head. Bucky grumbles and looks back up at the ceiling. It was not how he officially wanted to meet you. He honestly wanted it to be more fairytale like or the cliche way of bumping into each other... and then maybe fall in love. Honestly, he's just being hopeful on that last part. He just wants some lovin'.

"Well, you look like a bear that's just done like you don't even want to hibernate and that's the best part of the year," you said. "You've lost touch, you bear."

Bucky just looked at you and he honestly cannot believe he's in the same room as you. He got off and went over to you. He stood in front of you and you looked up at him. You honestly can't believe how tall he is. You used to have posters of him in your room as a teenager. He used to look a lot happier. Now he's got bags under his eyes and his eyes are more dull.

"Maybe you're right," Bucky said and he actually believes the words that came out of his mouth.

Sam snuck out of the room as you and Bucky just looked at each other. Bucky just sighed and left the room leaving you standing there. You can see how lost he is at the moment. You wished he wasn't since he is your idol. He's the reason you got into music. You frowned hating it.

To be continued?