Princess - S.S.

Being royal has its perks. But then again the American paparazzi are savages when it comes to royalty coming into town. You can honestly walk around in your home country with a bodyguard and have no problems at all with the locals. Everyone is especially kind to you there and your family since you've helped out the country a lot and have been fair and kind to the people.

You ran as fast as you could in the high heels you're wearing as the paparazzi chased you. You've lost your bodyguards somewhere and are on your own. You turned the corner and about five feet down, you ran into a muscular man.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" He said catching you and you looked up at his blue eyes.

"PRINCESS!" A paparazzi yelled and you could hear the hoard.

You immediately pressed your lips against the man's lips as the storm of paparazzi run past you. He was shocked but something inside him told him to kiss you back and he did. Your hearts cliche-ly skipped a beat. You both pulled away for oxygen cause you both need it and he looked at you shocked.

"Woah," he said.

"I'm so sorry," you said blushing.

The black SUV pulled up and one of your bodyguards comes to you.

"Princess, come on," he said.

You let your bodyguard take you away and he stood there frozen as he watches you get into the SUV. Sebastian really really wants to kiss you again. He felt like it ended too soon and his heart breaks as the SUV drives off quickly. What he can't get out of his head is that your bodyguard called you Princess. Is it your name or are you royalty? Those are his biggest questions.

To be continued?