Neighbors - S.S.

You're on your back porch trying to write a new song since you've got nothing else to do. First, you came home at 2am after finishing up your huge world tour. You only got about 8 hours of sleep and have been absolutely bored for the last hour. You kinda wish you had a dog or a companion.

Luckily, a little German Shepard puppy crawls under the fence and comes over to you. You grinned widely seeing it just so happy.

"You're so cute," You gushed petting it.

The puppy happily licked you. You just grinned. You spent a good 20 minutes with said puppy and already managed to write a song about it.

"Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong," you sang as you played your acoustic guitar.

The puppy happily sat in front of you as you're sitting on the steps of your deck. It wagged it's tail completely entranced by your voice.

Sebastian came out to his backyard not being able to find his puppy that he got a week ago inside of his house.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home," you sang which made Sebastian freeze in place.

He went over to the fence and he stepped on a log that was left behind by the previous owners of the house. He peered over the fence and saw his puppy happily sitting in front of you as you finished off your song.

"Nice song," Sebastian said clapping.

You blushed not expecting to have another audience member.

"Thanks," You said looking at him.

Sebastian's puppy barked happily as she saw her owner.

"I didn't know I had another neighbor," Sebastian said.

"Well, I didn't know anybody lived on that side of the fence," You said grinning.

"Yeah, I moved in like 3 months ago," Sebastian said. "I even just got a puppy."

"Hmmm, is this your puppy?" You asked.

"Yes," Sebastian said.

"I dunno man. You sure?" You asked teasingly.

"Positive," Sebastian said with his award winning smirk.

"Hop the fence, pretty boy. Prove to me that this is your puppy," you said.

He grinned softly and easily hopped the fence. His puppy immediately came running to him and you were shocked that this man was so fit and amazingly good looking. You definitely could get used to having him as your neighbor. Sebastian scooped up his little puppy that happily licked his face.

"Does this prove to you that this is my puppy?" Sebastian asked walking over.

"I guess that is your puppy, SIR," you said.

He chuckled and said, "I'm Sebastian."

"Lloyd," you said. "And please sit down so I can still pet your puppy."

He grinned and sat down next to you.

"So, how come I hadn't noticed you before?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh I've been traveling for work for the past six months," you said. "I just got back at like 2am? Or something like that."

"You should go back to like bed," Sebastian said and he put his antsy puppy down.

You laughed and said, "nah, my entire sleep schedule is so fucked up man."

"I know exactly what that's like," he said. "I've had to travel around for work."

"Really?" You asked.

He nodded and said, "yeah but I'm now lucky enough to finally settle down and possibly start a family."

"So you got a wife or husband?" You asked.

"No, and I'm more into women," Sebastian said.

"What about a fiancé?" You asked.

"Nope," He said.

"Girlfriend?"

"Nah," Sebastian said.

"Fuck buddy?"

He shook his head no vigorously.

"Then how the hell are you gonna settle down and start a family?" You asked.

"Girls love puppies," Sebastian said pointing to his puppy that's running around chasing her tail. "Just like how you didn't believe that she's my puppy because you want to keep her for yourself, Miss Lloyd."

You blushed knowing he's right and you smiled.

"You might be right, Neighbor," you said.