Reunited - B.B.

Tony did his dramatic superhero landing on the grass outside and you landed a bit more gently and elegantly.

"Stop being so fucking dramatic," you said crossing your arms.

"Oh my bad! I was just given the go ahead to come back and be like 'oh yeah! I'm alive!'" Tony yelled with the helmet coming off.

You rolled your eyes. You have been watching Tony for about a year and you were given the go ahead to let him back into his normal life that he had before he snapped his fingers. The two of you have been off in space and doing missions throughout the galaxies. You absorbed powers from the tessaract like Captain Marvel did but back in the 40s when the Red Skull had it. Then the Kree made you into one of their warriors until you fought back with Captain Marvel.

Morgan ran out of the house and yelled, "DADDY!"

Tony spun around and opened his arms out to his little girl taking a knee. She ran to him and jumped into his arms. You got a small smile on your face watching the reunion. Everyone filed out of the house. Pepper was having a get together to remember Tony with some of the heroes and friends of Tony so she wouldn't be alone on this day. Gasps and 'holy shits' were said.

"Hey guys," Tony said standing up and holding his Morgan.

Pepper ran over and slapped Tony across the face. He just looked at her lovingly even though his cheek stings now. Tony put an arm around holding her close to his chest. You locked eyes with someone who never thought you'd see ever again. You smirked and he went to the steps leading to the gravel driveway. You walked to him and he rushed over to you to meet you halfway. He cupped your face and he couldn't stop smiling.

"You're alive," Bucky said getting choked up.

You nodded and the two of you embraced each other tightly. You both held each other and he kissed your temple. You placed your head on Bucky's right shoulder as your arms are wrapped around his torso.

"Hey, Barnes, I didn't know you know Metallica!" Tony said still hugging his family plus Peter and Harley.

"He's my husband," you said.

He just nodded and said his hellos to everyone else while making them go inside. You looked up at Bucky and you wiped away his tears.

"I've got something for you," you said.

He looked at you confused and you grabbed the chain from your neck. You pulled it out from under your suit and took off the dog tags. The chain holds your dog tags, Bucky's, your engagement ring, and both wedding rings.

"Oh my god," Bucky said and he took them into his hands. "Really? After all these years?"

"Yes, I managed to keep em after all these years," you said.

"It's cause you never misplace anything. I knew you would keep track of our rings," Bucky said smiling and placing his flesh hand on your cheek.

"Yeah and you're the dumbass who misplaces everything," you said.

"Oh and you had to follow me into war cause if I remember correctly "I would die doing something stupid if you weren't there to stop me,"" Bucky said.

"And ya fell off of a train cause I wasn't there," you said.

"You had a fever, Doll, you couldn't fight," Bucky said tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Yeah, a just fever," you said rolling your eyes. "And you're scared of heights which you didn't tell anyone about."

He bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"At least, we've got each other back," Bucky said with a boyish grin on his face.

"True," You said stepping closer to him.

His metal hand finds your other cheek with the chain of the necklace wrapped around the fingers. You don't even think twice about Bucky's metal arm. You just pressed your lips against his gently and he's somewhat surprised but nonetheless he kisses back harder.

"Come on, I want you to meet my friend Sam," Bucky said putting an arm around your shoulders.

"Alright, Sarge," you said leaning against him.

The two of you walked up the porch steps and he led you inside the Stark home.

"Hey! She saved my life multiple times in space," Tony said and he's sitting on the coffee table.

"It's only cause I have decent morals," you said and you and Bucky stood behind the couch.

"I tried setting up the boy with a girl and he got all sentimental and sappy on me and said, "my heart belongs to somebody else,"" Sam said pointing to Bucky. "I thought it was with Steve for the longest time."

The group laughed and Tony looked around for him. Bucky rolled his eyes and pulled you closer.

"Where is he?" Tony asked still looking around.

"The son of bitch went back in time, Stark," Bucky said and he's a bit sad.

"Yeah, Tony," Happy said. "He returned the stones and decided to stay in a certain time."

Tony frowned and Morgan came up to her dad. He put her in his lap.

"Don't worry, he's in a retirement home," Bucky said lightening the mood. "Right now."

"That's what he gets for being a idiot and changing the timeline," Scott said.

The group of course started laughing and you looked at Bucky. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and you leaned against him. He wrapped his arms around you and Tony started telling a story about you and him on your space adventures. You just grinned looking up at Bucky and he grinned looking at you. You both are very happy to have each other again.

To be continued?