Rockstar - B.B.

Bucky and his band, Howling Commandos, just got signed to Stark Industries. It's their first time really recording one of their songs in a professional setting. They've been partnered up with T'Challa as their producer and sound mixer. Tony Stark enters the room and listens to Bucky record. He knows for a fact that Bucky and his band are going to be a hit.

"This should be a duet," Tony said T'Challa.

"I agree but who?" T'Challa asked.

"I'll go get the pop princess," Tony whispered.

T'Challa was shocked since Tony never has you doing duets with new artists.

~~~

You came into the studio with a water bottle in hand. You had just finished a round of interviews for the day and you're pretty tired. You have your glasses on instead of your contacts which you took out in the bathroom because your eyes are irritated. You took off all the glam makeup which you hate. You were lucky enough that you changed out of the tight dress you were wearing and into some skinny jeans and an oversized sweater plus some black high top converse.

"I'm told I'm supposed to be recording some vocals," you said.

"That's right. It's good to see you, Y/n," T'Challa said spinning around in his chair.

"You too. I'm surprised Stark is letting me near the fresh meat," You said smirking.

"Yeah but these guys are pretty good especially the vocalist," T'Challa said. "He wrote like most of the songs and I mainly helped change and fix some words but he's gonna have girls chasing him for blocks."

"Then he better start getting some fucking security. Those fangirls are psychotic," you said yawning.

"Yeah, you better get in the booth before you pass out. The guy should be here soon, he's getting coffee and some Red Bull," T'Challa said.

"Oh Jesus, the newbie is already pulling all nighters?" You asked.

"He's excited!" T'Challa said.

You grinned and went into the booth. You took a sip of your water and placed it down on the stool. You find the lyrics already set up for you and you put on the headphones. You read the lyrics on the page and grinned already loving the song.

~~~

Bucky comes in and tosses T'Challa the Nilla Wafers he wanted. Bucky stops and he sees you singing one of his lines of lyrics.

"W-Wait," Bucky said worried that you are stealing his song.

Bucky adores you and your music very much. He has a major crush on you but he's not willing to give up his song to you. He's worked way too hard to finally be noticed in the music industry.

"Oh, Irresistible is also being recorded as a duet," T'Challa said eating his Nilla Wafers. "Go meet her, you love stricken puppy."

Bucky put the bags of groceries down. He wipes his hands on his pants and heads into the booth.

"Hi, I'm Y/n," you said holding your hand out.

"I know," Bucky said quietly and he's smiling as he shakes your hand.

You grinned at the man before you. He's tall, he's got dark chestnut locks that are divine, his chiseled features are as if he was a god, and you could lost in his eyes. But you could tell he's a bit nervous in front of you. You kinda hate it but you're used to it.

"Your song is amazing," you said.

"Thank you," Bucky said and he's blushing.

"So, shall we?" You asked.

He nodded and put on a pair of headphones. The mics are back to back and one is taller due to Bucky being a lot taller than you. Bucky stood in front of his mic and you smiled at him. He honestly didn't know why the hell he's so quiet and he's blushing. He's always been so confident when it comes to the opposite gender but to him you are a goddess that you can only admire.

~~~

Once Bucky's nerves were gone, the two of you were having a good time rocking out. The chemistry could definitely be seen and T'Challa smirks to himself. Each line you and Bucky sing it comes out perfectly. Harmonies are perfection and they don't even need to try hard to fall in sync for each note. Both voices give off the rockstar vibe and that's exactly what Bucky wants for his song.

Much to your disappointment, you and Bucky finished off your vocals for the song.

"I'll see ya around, James," you said.

He grinned and the two of you hug briefly. You take off after fist bumping with T'Challa. You leave Stark Tower for the night leaving Bucky to pull off his all nighter. You went to bed smiling after spending that full two hour nonstop session.

To be continued?