King Of New York (2) - B.B.

You have your arms wrapped around Bucky's neck and he has his much larger hands on your waist. The two of you sway gently with the music.

"My men are gonna get fat," Bucky whispered seeing them pig out on the donut wall.

"I'm gonna fight them," you said peering over your shoulder.

Bucky laughed, "I wanna see you try."

"I'm gonna fight you, Brooklyn boy," you said looking up at him.

"Oooo, getting all feisty, little ballerina?" Bucky teased.

You jokingly glare up at him which makes him smile. He twirls you but you stop mid rotation.

"I can't spin in heels," you explained.

"Then let's fix that," Bucky said.

He gets down on one knee in front of you and digs his hands underneath the tulle skirt. Everyone is watching this interaction and some eyebrows are raised wondering what the mob boss is doing. The older people are really questioning what he's doing.

"Lift your foot," Bucky commanded.

You do what he says and place your hands on his shoulders. He unhooks the strap of your white high heel and slips it off your foot with ease giving it much needed release. He does same with the other one and he tosses them out of the way. He stands up but first fixes the skirt.

"How's that?" Bucky asked standing straight up.

"Better," You beamed.

He smiled and took your hand into his. He happily took you back to the center of the empty dance floor. Nobody has dared come onto the dance floor ever since they announced that its the first dance as husband and wife. Bucky could careless about the watchful eyes of most but he's gonna have a good time with you cause why bother making this a horrible experience? Why not make it enjoyable?

Bucky twirled you and your dress is absolutely perfect for it. It definitely made Bucky chuckle to see how you shine and how happy and how beautiful you are. He can't help but smile. He's already decided that he's gonna make you very happy for how ever long you'll be with him.

"Holy shit," Clint said taking a bite of his donut.

"He's found his dance partner," Steve said and he put his arm around Peggy.

"Yes and he just had to marry a ballerina," Peggy said leaning into her husband.

"What a dork," Sam said before shoving a donut in his mouth.

"I think they'll be dancing till everyone's gone," Scott said.

They all hummed in agreement. You collide with Bucky's chest and he immediately dips you taking you by surprise. Your arms go around his neck and you both start looking at each other. He leans in and your lips collided with his. He soon pulls you up with everyone clapping and cheering. You both part and your both all smiley. People start coming onto the dance floor. Your sisters are absolutely jealous.

"Come on, ballerina," Bucky whispered taking your hand.

You follow him closely. You don't want to lose him in this huge group of people.

"Steven," Bucky said getting over to his men that seem to be guarding your donut wall.

You come forward to the bulky men and they all looked at you standing their place in front of the donut wall.

"Excuse me," you said sweetly.

They all looked at their boss. Bucky is just astonished at their behavior. He wants to wack them all with a ruler or baseball bat. The girls in the crew laughed.