Warm Me Up - S.S.

You and Sebastian share this massive winter jacket that is meant for a giant. Your arms are wrapped around his middle with your face buried in his chest. His arms are out of the sleeves and wrapped around you underneath the jacket.

"Are you two really sharing a jacket?" Anthony asked.

"Y/n's cold. I can't let her freeze out here," Sebastian said.

"I'm cold too," Anthony said crossing his arms over his chest and he's wearing the exact same jacket as Sebastian.

"She's wearing stilettos and a short ass dress," Sebastian said.

It's true. You're wearing strappy heels and a short black sequined dress with a deep-v, spaghetti straps, and a low back. It's not the greatest thing to wear in winter but it's what your character is wearing in the scene. You had quickly went to Sebastian the second you finish the scene. You'd go to Anthony but he's married and won't share. Sebastian loves sharing especially when it comes to you and you aren't blind to the favoritism he pays to you. You also know that Mr. Blue Eyes is single at the moment like yourself and you might as well wiggle yourself into his heart or at least try to.

"She's fucking shivering in my arms, dude," Sebastian added.

"Her heart is stone cold," Anthony fired back.

"Guess I gotta warm it up," Sebastian said with a shit eating grin on his face.

You held onto him tighter and you have this big smile on your face.

A/N: this is off of my tumblr