Wrong Number - B.B.

Bucky's got it bad. Real bad. Like defcon 1 bad. He got the wrong number for Sam's sister's number to supposedly go on a date with her but instead he got yours. You both just continued on texting with each other and it turned out for the better since Sam's sister got back with her high school sweetheart.

You both had given each other fake jobs when you started texting. He said he's in the army and you said you're a nurse. Bucky's is a lot more true than yours but you did go to nursing school for a day and decided against being a nurse. Being a rockstar was more your speed and that's exactly what you did. You only lied just so that the guy you were talking to would keep texting you. At least you didn't lie about your age like the 107 year old did. It's already off to a great start.

Natasha however, decided to see through your lies when Bucky left his phone out. She did a deep dive and told Bucky. He felt like his trust and privacy was violated. He doesn't talk to anyone for days and not even you.

Steve pulls Bucky out of his room after getting him dressed in a black plaid suit with a solid black shirt underneath and a tie. The two make it to the ballroom of some fancy hotel for a charity event. It's filled with rich snobby people and their horrible kids who all just judge the assassin. He doesn't like it at all. He wants to go back to bed.

"You forced to come here too?" You asked coming up to the open bar.

"Huh?" Bucky said.

He looks at you. You're more gorgeous in person. You're wearing this grey plaid fitted suit, killer stilettos that he'd find Natasha or Pepper wearing, and a black lace bralette underneath. You see the tie.

"May I?" You asked pointing to the tie.

"Sure?" Bucky said confused.

You reach over and loosen his tie. You take it off and toss it behind you. You unbutton the top three buttons and fixed his collar. You took a step back admiring your work and you smiled genuinely.

"Ties suck. These hoes can suck my giant metaphorical dick if they try putting a tie back on you," you said looking at his heavy blue eyes. "I'll burn all the tie factories to make sure you never wear a tie ever again."

Bucky grinned and you ordered two whiskeys on the rocks. You handed Bucky a glass and clinked your glasses together. You both take sips obviously admiring each other but you both have this confidence and cockiness that Bucky hasn't seen himself have since the forties.

"How come you aren't afraid of me like everyone else?" Bucky asked.

"Should I be?" You asked.

"I don't know. I don't want you to be," Bucky said honestly.

"Then I'm not afraid of you unless you're good at UNO," you said.

He smiled and said, "I'm decent at it."

"Good, I'll demolish you one day," you said. "You should be afraid, Jamie from the Army."

You walked away leaving him in disbelief and it made you smile and look over your shoulder at the man.

To be continued?