Red Sparrow - B.B./N.R.

Bucky and Natasha have been looking for you forever ever since they finally got back together again. Natasha has been looking ever since she joined SHIELD and Bucky once he joined the Avengers. They been searching KGB, Red Room, and HYDRA files. They always come out empty. Truth be told, a HYDRA scientist actually stole you and gave you away to a small Russian family that couldn't have children. He saved your life and in return he got killed. You did become a Russian intelligence officer. First you were a part of the Russian military working under special ops and then moved into the more spy aesthetic for the military and the president.

"We've got a problem," Maria Hill said driving the more stealthier of the Avengers with Nick Fury in the passenger seat.

Bucky, Natasha, and Clint are in the back seat. Clint is in between the two former couple.

"Which is?" Clint asked.

"You have a Russian operative working at the compound. She's moving up in the ranks. Stark hired her," Fury said handing them a file.

Clint takes it and Natasha snatches it out of his hands.

"Rachel Williams? That's her alias," Natasha said.

"It says her that her real name is Aleksandriya Dominika Egorov," Clint pointed out on the file.

"She's called Red Sparrow in the Russian intelligence community," Maria added.

"It also says that she was adopted when she was three," Natasha said solemnly.

Bucky just looked out the window. He remembered so vividly on holding you in his arms and how small you were. You were just his precious little princess in such a fucked up world. He'd give everything just to have you back.

"There's no way we'll be able to recruit her. She enlisted in the Russian army. She's definitely devoted to Putin and Russia," Maria said.

"The Russians would be after her," Bucky said. "And we don't need another Cold War or World War III."

"There's always a chance to recruit her, I mean I recruited Natasha and that shit was hard," Clint said.

"She's on US soil and inside the Avengers compound," Fury said. "You three decide who takes her out."

"I'll do it."

~~~

You unlocked your apartment door. You turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. Something is off. You had the magazine on your kitchen counter open but it's closed now. You closed the door and unsheathed a knife. You start fighting against The Winter Soldier. You cut his thigh with your knife and he hisses but he's quick to fire back. Kicks and punches and more knives come into play. Neither of you are letting up.

"You're just a toy. You're just a monster," you hissed with a thick Russian accent.

His metal hand wraps around your neck and he pins you against the wall. You struggle against his hold but you don't fight back. He looks in your eyes and he just knows. He lets you go unconscious and he's quick to remove his hold from you. He helps your body slide down the wall. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Aww, Myshka," Bucky whispered gently brushing strands of your hair out of your face.

He picks you up off the floor bridal style. He can't leave you.

~~~

Bucky holds you whilst sitting on the high end medical bed. He's not letting you go ever again. Dr. Cho even proved his suspicions. You're his and Natasha's daughter. He was supposed to call Fury and tell him that the deed was done. His phone kept ringing. He destroyed it. Bucky had you patched up and he's wrapped you up in his favorite grey chunky knitted blanket. It was much like the one you had always carried around with you and the one you would bring with you so that the two of you could cuddle up and fall asleep with him. He was by far your favorite which did make Natasha jealous but she did know that you're always gonna a daddy's girl.

"Excuse me!" Tony said walking into the common room that has everyone in it.

"Woah, being polite now, are we?" Clint said sarcastically.

"You'll be sleeping on the roof tonight," Tony said.

"What is it, Tony?" Steve asked.

"Well, the Winter Soldier has my assistant and it looks like he tried to kill her. They're in the medical wing," Tony said.

Natasha and Clint bolted out of the room. He was supposed to be the one to kill you. He failed his mission. Steve is quick to follow behind as the three are rushing. Steve doesn't know about the mission. Steve wouldn't have allowed Bucky to go on it and take you out. He's under the impression that Bucky has gone all Winter Soldier even though the words out of his head.

"Myshka," Bucky whispered after singing you the lullaby that he would always sing to you before bed.

"Papa, it's been too long," you said looking up at him with tears in your eyes.

He nodded in agreement but he smiled because you remembered him. You're tucked right under his flesh arm and your right hand is holding on tightly to the black leather of his uniform jacket. Bucky pressed his lips softly against the crown of your head when the three bust into the room. He held you protectively.

"Why is she alive?!" Clint asked. "You were supposed to kill her!"

"WHAT?!" Steve yelled.

"She's my daughter," Bucky said. "I'm not killing her."

You looked at three. Natasha has tears in her eyes. Steve is taken aback.

"Then I should," Clint said. "Wait. No. I shouldn't."

Natasha comes forward and you sit up out of your father's hold. She cups your face into your hands and she examined your features. Definitely Bucky's little girl. You both immediately hugged and you ignored the pain in your body. You've much worse and you don't want to seem weak in front of your mother.

~~~

"I'll deal with them," you said in the airport.

"We can come with you," Bucky said.

"No, you two stay. I'll come back soon enough and we can do that family bonding stuff," you said faking the Brooklyn accent with ease and you briefly looked at the airport security camera.

You three hugged as random strangers walk past. The cover is them sending you off to study aboard. You gripped onto them tightly. Truth be told, you don't know how things will play out. You're terrified. This might be the last time you see your biological parents. You don't want to leave but you have to.

Bucky pressed his lips against your cheek and whispered, "come back, Y/n."

"I will, I promise," you said with a cocky grin on your face but you're making an empty promise and they believed you.

You say your last goodbye before heading off to your gate. They watch and it felt like you're being taken away from them all over again.

To be continued?