Years Ago - B.B.

Eight years ago, Bucky left the Avengers after nearly killing his best friend when he went all Winter Soldier after having a nightmare. It freaked Bucky out pretty badly.

Seven years ago, he got himself a job on your dad's farm. Your dad of course knew who he was and him being a prisoner of war at one point, he immediately took him in. He also made Bucky go with him to his weekly poker night with a couple military buddies and very old and cranky veterans. Your mom was thrilled to have some help around the farm.

You met Bucky six years ago when you returned home after trying out life in the big city. You didn't like it at all. For a month you did.

Five years ago, Bucky asked you out which your parents approved of and hinted at for you two to get together. It took a whole year.

Four years ago, Bucky knocked up. Your dad wasn't too keen on it but knows Bucky is a good guy who will treat you right. Your mom was so excited to be a grandma. It was a baby boy named Jackson Stephen Barnes. He definitely got Bucky's smirk and eyes.

Three years ago, you got a grey pitbull with blue eyes for Bucky on his 104th birthday named Apollo because Bucky got hooked on everything to do with space. Bucky also started writing unsent letters to Steve and the other Avengers.

Two years ago, you have another boy. Luca James Barnes. Bucky finds that he's in love with Maroon 5 and especially one Adam Levine. You wished you had showed him sooner.

A year ago, you broke your right leg. Bucky nursed you back to health with the help of your two boys. Bucky proposes and you tell him your pregnant again.

Now, you're holding your month old daughter, Ainsley Marie Barnes, as Bucky and your dad are trying to build a treehouse for the kids. You're sitting on the steps of the porch watching them with Apollo at the bottom laying down. The boys are watching the two men argue with toys in hand. A crappy green pickup pulls up to the dirt road.

"Boys, go to your mom," Bucky said in a stern tone. "David, you'll wanna go to."

The boys immediately run to you knowing that they're dad really means it. Your dad gives Bucky a look but follows the boys behind. The boys run up the steps and Apollo follows behind. You get up and the boys go inside. Your dad is last into the house. Your mother grabs her shotgun ready to shoot anyone by any means necessary. She's a very trigger happy woman.

"Nice treehouse, you butt nugget," Clint said getting out of his truck.

"It's pretty quaint," Natasha said also getting out of the truck.

"What do you Avenger farts want?" Bucky asked walking to them.

"Steve's being stupid again," Clint said.

"What did he do?" Bucky asked crossing his arms over his chest.

The two lead him to the truck bed. Bucky sighed looking at the unconscious and tied up Captain America with a beard.

"We've decided to drop him off here to hopefully make him learn his lesson on not fucking with my liquor," Natasha said.

"Or to try and prank my ass," Clint said. "He's also been a little shit to everyone on the team. We were on a mission and at the end, Natasha tranquilized him on the quinjet."

Bucky just nodded with a smirk on his face and hopped into the truck with ease.

"I wish I realized sooner that you lived close by," Clint said popping open the back as Bucky grabs Steve's feet. 

"If you mean by close by as two hours, then yeah. I was tempted on seeing Laura and the kids but I went against it," Bucky said dragging the unconscious Steve out.

"Daddy! Is that a dead body?!" Jackson yelled loudly from the screen door.

Bucky looked over to see his two sons standing in the screen door. Luca has his blanket in hand and a thumb in his mouth giving Bucky that puppy dog look. Jackson has his stuffed animal in hand. It's almost nap time. Clint and Natasha were slightly surprised at the two kids.

"Yes!" Bucky yelled back hopping off the truck after dragging Steve to the edge.

The two screamed and ran into the house to find you.

"Did you really say that to your kids?" Natasha asked.

"Yes and I'm gonna get yelled at," Bucky said picking up Steve and throwing him over his shoulder.

Clint grabs Steve's bags and gives them to Bucky.

"We'll come back for him in a couple weeks," Natasha said.

"Fine by me," Bucky said making his way to the house.

The two smirked and hopped back into the truck. They drove off as Bucky came onto the porch. You stopped him and stood behind the screen door with your arms crossed.

"What's with you telling the boys that you indeed have a dead body?" You asked. "And why am I looking at an ass?"

"Oh, this ass? You're talking about this ass?" Bucky asked pointing to Steve's ass.

You nodded trying to look mad but you couldn't help but smile. 

"This is Captain America's ass," Bucky said. "Could you please open the door, baby doll? He's kinda heavy."

You opened the screen door and let the man in. He smiled at you. Your boys hid behind their grandmother's legs watching Bucky carefully. Bucky lays Steve on the couch and pulls out a knife. He cuts the rope off of Steve.

"Boys come 'ere," Bucky said.

The boys adore their dad a lot so they go over to him. Bucky lifts them both up holding each one on one of his hips.

"That's your uncle Steve, he's Captain America," Bucky said.

Steve's in his Captain America uniform and he's a bit beaten up. You went off into the kitchen to grab the first aid kit as your fiancée tells your sons that Uncle Steve is not dead and was shot with a tranquilizer that was probably meant for a bear.

"Babe, I'mma gonna go get these two ready for their N-A-P," Bucky said as you came back into the living room. "If he wakes up before I come back, Doll, tell him it's the year 3000."

"Okay," You said as you watched him go up the stairs.

To be continued?