Little One - B.B.

You walked into the room as Steve has his ass up in the air as he reaches for something under the couch. He pulls out a little wolf pup by the scruff of its neck and he's very proud.

"Who's that?" You asked and you don't recognize the scent.

"It's Bucky, my best friend," Steve said holding up the wiggly pup. "It's his first shift since being with HYDRA —they didn't allow him to shift. And he's trying to tear everything apart and I don't need Tony getting pissed."

You grinned looking at the white small little pup and you headed to the kitchen. You haven't met the human of the pup at all yet. You had been on a pretty long and extensive mission so you hadn't met the Winter Soldier yet.

"OW! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Steve screamed dropping Bucky to the ground after getting bite by his best friend.

You shifted to your wolf and swiftly moved to the living room. You stand before Bucky and you snarled at the white pup. Bucky growled showing his white pearly teeth. It was adorable. Steve headed off to the kitchen leaving you two. Bucky wiggles his furry behind before jumping up and trying to attack you. You swat him down easily with your paw and pinned him to the ground. He whimpered and you growled at him. That made the little puppy tremble. You licked his face before you took him by the scruff of his neck.

Steve laughed watching you walk off with the disobedient pup as if you were his own mother. You took Bucky into the big training room. Clint and Natasha are sparring together on the center mat. Sam and Rhodey are working on a bit of physical therapy for Rhodey. Tony is standing by for support. You dropped Bucky down carefully on a sparring mat. The sweet little puppy looked around at his fairly new surroundings.

"Oh my god, is that little Barnes?" Clint asked.

"Aww, what a sweet little thing!" Natasha cooed.

Bucky growled and everyone laughed. You sat down watching. He tried jumping and nipping at Nat and Clint who were getting close. You snickered. Then the white pup comes after you. He starts attacking you but it's literally nothing. You slide down to lay down as Bucky keeps trying to terrorize you. He tries biting at your paws and you absolutely hate when people try touching your paws.

You are swift to pin the tiny pup to the ground and you growled angrily at him getting in his face. But Bucky didn't show fear this time, he licked you. You were so taken aback by this sign of affection that you turned into your human form wearing a black sports bra and light blue and white athletic shorts that were specially made for shifts. Natasha laughed hysterically knowing how weird you get when people show any affection towards you. Bucky shifted and he's butt ass naked but he's so much bigger than you. He's 6'3" and beefy as fuck.

"I SHIFTED!" Bucky exclaimed joyously.

"MY EYES!" Sam screamed covering his eyes.

"Oh," Bucky said and his hands immediately covered his parts.

You laughed and walked out of the room leaving Bucky to his embarrassment.

~~~

Bucky hasn't been able to sleep tonight. He keeps tossing and turning. His mind is filled with HYDRA thoughts. He's scared he may never be able to turn back into his wolf form even though it's gonna be a year or two until his wolf grows to an adult as long as he keeps shifting forms.

He threw off his covers. He's wearing black boxer briefs that are meant to be shifted in. They were especially designed by Tony for that purpose like all Avengers suits and mostly wears underwear that can be shifted in underneath regular clothes. Bucky got out of the bed and got out of his room. He smelled your scent and he followed it. He got to your door and finally he knows your name cause your door has a name plate on it. He's hesitant on knocking but he just decides to go in.

You had fallen asleep in your wolf form on your bed. It's the easiest form to sleep in and you sleep like a rock. It's amazing for you. Bucky smiled and softly closed the door. He made his way over. He climbed onto the bench at the foot of the bed and he shifted. His little puppy legs carried himself to you. He wiggles his way in between your front paws. He lies down and nuzzles you and snuggles into your warmth. He feels very protected with you and damn he's never felt like that.

The next morning, you both have shifted (which can happen during sleep) and you both wake up to Bucky being the little spoon.

"Little one, why are you in my bed?" You asked in his ear whilst still holding the large man in your arms.

"I'm much bigger than you," Bucky grumbled at the sound of the nickname.

"Cause you're in your human form, little one," You sassed. "So stupid. Honestly."

He spun around and he growls. The two of you start wrestling with each other ruffling up the bedding.

"Looks like your dumbass finally got the right fucking clothes," you said having a feeling that your comment will rile him up and he's pinning you down.

He growls showing his teeth. Soon enough, the white little pup is on you trying to be aggressive. You laughed hysterically. He's about to bite your face but you're quick to pin him down with you above the pup.

"Shhhhh, little one," you said as he struggles underneath you. "You gotta control your anger. You can't go trying to bite me like a wild animal with rabies. It's not a good look."

You changed into your wolf form and Bucky growls at you. You're quick to pick him up by the scruff of his neck. You leaped off the bed and Friday opened the door. You ran down the hallway with the growling pup. Steve is in his favorite chair reading the newspaper and sipping on his coffee as if he needs it when you come into the room. You slide to stop and Sam just smirks. You tossed Bucky into the giant bean bag chair and you shifted back into your human form wearing the same black clothing. You cooed at Bucky and he tries nipping at your finger.

"Bad, little one," you teased.

He snarls but he can't even get out of the bean bag chair since he's so small. He's also having a hard time shifting back which can happen.

"I have a mission. I have to go," you said spotting the time on the microwave.

To be continued?