Ballerina - S.S.

You were fuming when you got home. You were dropped five times in rehearsals. You know for a fact that you are pretty light weight and you are short enough that it should be easy to pick you up. Sebastian always jokes about how small you and he isn't wrong most of the time. You're 5'1" for crying out loud. Kids are even taller than you most of the time.

Sebastian comes out of his bedroom from taking a nap that was supposed to be 30 minutes which turned into 6 hours. He hears the door slam shut and then he opens his big muscular arms out seeing you. You run into them dropping your duffel bag onto the ground. He grunts when you ram into his chest. His arms wrap around you.

"For a tiny little thing, you pack quite a punch," Sebastian said sleepily and pressed his lips to the top of your head. "What happened?"

"They dropped me. Five fucking times," you grumbled.

Sebastian easily lifts you up with arms wrapped around your thighs so that you're taller than him in this position. You place your hands on his shoulders and looked down at his blue eyes.

"How? Like how? You're tiny. My little angry fiancé. You're just a feather. Like a deadly feather. I love you so much that it astonishes me that some dick fucking chicken wing would drop you and your perfect ass," Sebastian said. "Like you can't even reach most things! I don't understand why anyone would drop you! You're a tiny human being who pulls up a chair and stands just to yell at me!"

You just looked at him. You try not to smile but fail. He puckers up his lips and you pressed yours to his. Your arms wrapped around his neck.

"You'll be the death of me, Stanny boy," you said.

"I'm pretty sure that you're gonna live longer than me, my ballerina," Sebastian whispered. "Unless they keep dropping you and you fall to your death."

You rolled your eyes and pressed your lips against the man you'll soon call your husband.