Rich Girl - B.B.

Bucky sat at his desk in his office. He's all sad and down. It's Christmas Eve. He sent everyone home once the clock struck 12pm. He didn't want anyone spending their time at the office when they could be at home with their family. Though, he did understand that some need the money for working the extra hours today. What he wasn't expecting was to hear soft singing of your voice with some kids.

You're just this 22 year old girl that's always been a hard worker and made sure to smile everyday. You even smiled at Bucky and it always made his day. He doesn't know much about you. He doesn't know that you're a teen mom with a 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl.

You had come into work since you forgot your laptop on accident and hid some presents in your desk for the little ones. You also had a feeling that Mr. Barnes was gonna be in his office like a dumbass so you brought some cookies for the 29 year old.

"I hope to god you aren't in here to work," you said standing in the doorway.

Bucky looks at you grinning and said, "me? Nah."

"Liar," You said shaking your head and you come in with the munchkins following in.

You put the box of cookies down on his desk and he looks at you.

"Thank you, Miss De LaCriox. Did you steal some elves from Santa?" Bucky asked.

"Nah," You said looking at the oldest. "They're my kids, right?"

"I guess," Reed said shrugging his shoulders.

Bucky snorted in laughter and you just looked up at the ceiling grinning with your hands on your hips.

"Are you gonna go home, boss?" You asked looking at Bucky.

"Probably not," Bucky admitted.

"Why?" Kendall asked who's on the other side of the desk and she takes a hold of Bucky's hand.

"I've got work to do," Bucky said looking at the precious three year old.

"Lame," Reed whispered to you.

"That's a lame excuse," you said and slightly embarrassed that the three year old is climbing into Bucky's lap.

But shit! He doesn't care. He even helps her out. Bucky loves kids and if these are yours, he'll love them even more.

"I agree but the Grinch stole all my decorations," Bucky explained but truth be told, he didn't decorate or hire anyone.

"Really?" Kendall asked leaning back against his chest and looking up at him.

He nodded.

"That's sad," Reed stated. "You should come with us."

"He's right, ya know," you said agreeing with your little man. "We have the whole place decorated to perfection. You should totally come as long as you don't mind coming with us to the ice rink."

"Fuck it" is all Bucky can think about. He isn't gonna wallow away and miss his sister's Christmas Eve dinner in his office or at a bar like he always does. He's gonna spend time with you and your kids and not go to his sister's dinner.

~~~

Bucky holds Kendall's hands as she skates in between his legs the whole time. He doesn't mind at all and he's actually loving it. She's become his little buddy and he definitely adores her and Reed. You and Reed are doing laps together holding hands. He's not too bad at it as long as he's got a hold of someone's hand or even a hockey stick. Him and Bucky were talking the whole way over to the rink about hockey.

"You tired, Kenny?" Bucky asked.

Kendall nodded and Bucky spun her around to face him. She giggled slightly and he lifted her off the ice. He holds her against his chest and she buries her head into the crook of his neck. You skate right to him carrying Reed. You grinned. Your plan worked.