Young Love - S.S.

Sebastian had left you to try and pursue acting ever since that talent agent saw him in the small play he was in. You didn't want to hold him back cause it was his dream to be an actor. You wanted to be a singer but you found out you were pregnant days later after he left for New York. You couldn't follow him due to money but luckily, your grumpy old grandpa and sweet grandma took you in after your parents kicked you out. Now, you're 27 with a shy 9 year old.

Sebastian can't seem to get you off his mind recently. He finally got a big role and it's Bucky Barnes in Captain America: The First Avenger. He had just finished up filming Captain America: The Winter Soldier. His hair is still long for the role and tucked under a blue beanie. He had went to your parents house and your little brother just gave him the address of your grandparents house in Michigan.

Now, he's walking up the porch steps of the big farmhouse. He took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.

"Go get the door, Sadie," your grandma said to the nine year old helping her with making jam.

She nodded and headed off to the door. She absolutely dreads opening the door and she hopes it's the neighbor's teenage daughter that comes over often with their border collie to help out. She turns the door knob and opens it.

"Hi," Sadie said softly looking up at Sebastian.

He's taken aback seeing a little girl standing before him.

"Hi, I'm Sebastian. I'm-," Sebastian said.

"I'll go get Grammy," Sadie said and she closed the door.

She quickly went to her great grandma.

"Who's at the door?" She asked.

"A guy named Sebastian. He looks yuppie," Sadie said.

She grinned knowing her great grandpa taught her that term. She went off with Sadie following behind. She opened the door and sees Sebastian.

"What can I help you with?" She asked as Sadie stood behind her.

"I'm looking for Y/n," Sebastian said.

"She's helping her grandpa out but you can come in. She shouldn't be a while," she said.

However, you walked into the house through the back door in the kitchen after an hour of helping a cow through a breach birth. You have your whole right arm up to your shoulder in blood.

"No, turn around and go hose off," your grandma said shaking her wooden spoon at you.

You sucked in a breath through your nose and just looked at her. Sebastian and Sadie started laughing almost identically. You were shocked to see him at all but before you could say anything, you're kicked out of the house.

You took a deep breath once you reached the outside and went off to find a hose. Everything you and Sebastian ever did started flashing through your head. First kiss, first date, first fight, first night together, and the messy breakup. It hurts a lot for you to think of how it ended. You wonder if he knows Sadie is his. You wonder why he's on the farm laughing with your daughter.

You found the hose and start spraying your right arm.

"Woah, don't spray me," Sebastian said coming over to you.

You stood up straight and got a good look at him. He's definitely been working out and he looks a lot more mature.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"Can I not see you?" He asked.

"Well, we did end off pretty badly, Stan. So I don't get why you wanna show your face to me," you said.

"I know it was a dick move. I was only thinking about myself. It was selfish of me but I didn't want to drag you to New York so I ended it," Sebastian said stepping closer to you. "But I'm here now."

"That's really great," you said sarcastically and hosed yourself off as best as you could.

"Still sarcastic, I see," Sebastian said.

You sprayed him with the hose and he gasped stepping back. He just looked at you shocked and you grinned mischievously.

"Y/n," Sebastian said.

You sprayed him in the face and sprinted off dropping the hose. He quickly followed in pursuit. You ended up in the barn and you spun around to see Sebastian about 20 feet away from you.

"That was rude," Sebastian said.

"I'd say petty but let's go with that," you said with a smirk on your face.

Sebastian kept getting closer and closer to you. Soon enough, he's standing there right in front of you. He took his thumb and wiped off a streak of blood on your cheek.

"Why are you bloody? Did you murder someone?" Sebastian asked.

You chuckled slightly and said, "nah, my arm has been up a cow's vagina."

He just nodded slightly disturbed and he asked, "how old is Sadie?"

"9," You said.

Sebastian does the math in his head and his heart sinks. He wishes he was here sooner.

"So, she's mine?" He asked quietly.

You were shocked. You know he's not stupid. Therefore, you knew he'd probably put it together sooner than later but not after being here for a short time. You thought maybe you would have to tell him.

"Yeah," You said looking at the barn floor. "I didn't want us to be the reason you couldn't be an actor cause I know you would've dropped everything in New York and come back just to end up with some stupid office job."

Sebastian frowned and tears are brimming in your eyes. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and held you close. The tears that threaten to spill, did. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back lovingly. He absolutely missed holding you and you missed being in his arms. You love that he's a lot more beefier than he was before. He used to be a lot scrawnier.

"God, I missed you," Sebastian whispered.

"I missed you too," you mumbled into his chest.