DNA - S.S.

Your biological mother never wanted you. She should've given you up for adoption or even let your biological father deal with you instead. He doesn't even know about you. She told you it's Sebastian Stan but why the hell would he want a 17 year old? And why would he even fuck your mother? She's an abusive leech that feeds off of you. Literally. She forced you into acting and you managed to get into a Star Wars movie. You don't even like acting at all. You're amazing at it but it's not what you wanna do. You wanna be a simple teenager. You wanna be normal. It doesn't help that her boyfriend is a dick as well. He almost even raped you. That was the last straw for you.

You finally ran away. After all the pain and hurt that your own mother caused you, you ran away. You just got to survive 10 months and stay out of trouble with the law cause surely they'll take you back to her. You also have to stay out of the media as well. You managed to get away to Manhattan and the greatest of things didn't happen on the way over at all.

You're sitting on the train with a large box of pizza. It's pretty empty in the subway at 1am and it's pouring down outside. A soaking wet Sebastian comes into the subway after helping get a drunk friend home. You hold out a hot slice to the shivering man and he looks at you.

"Are you gonna fucking take it?" You asked with sarcasm just coming out of you.

He takes the giant slice of pepperoni out of your hands and sits down leaving your pizza in between the two of you. You take another slice for yourself and the two of you eat quietly as the train moves quickly on the tracks.

"Wait, you're that child actor that went missing," Sebastian said looking at you.

"I didn't go missing. I ran away," you said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jesus, What are you? The fucking cops?" You asked.

"I should call them," Sebastian said.

"Or ya don't," you said.

"C'mon just tell me why you ran away," Sebastian encouraged. "I'm curious."

"Did ya always know you wanted to be an actor?" You asked.

"Uhhh, no," he said. "Wait, you know who I am?"

"Yes, bitch. I wouldn't be fucking talking with you if I didn't," you said. "Fucking stranger danger, ever heard of it?"

"Wow," Sebastian said amazed at you.

"Anyways, do ya like being an actor?" You asked.

"Yeah— What are you getting at, kid?" Sebastian asked moving his body to face you better.

"Just answer my fucking questions, Stan!" You said raising your voice.

"Fine! I do love being an actor," he said.

"That's lovely," you said sarcastically.

"Why did you run away?" Sebastian asked softly.

"Well, try fucking acting when your mother is sucking the fucking life out of you— not even letting you have a social life and being normal like every other teenager with anxiety and just using you cause you have this stupid talent that gets her big bucks so she can live the life she wanted without you, Stanny boy," you sneered. "She never even wanted me."

"You're probably wrong about her not wanting you," Sebastian said tilting his head to the side.

"Man, fuck you. I should make your ass throw up that pizza I gave you and feed it to some stray dogs," you said. "Besides why the fuck would I run away from home if my mom wanted me? Wouldn't I be back in LA instead of Manhattan, Stanny?"

Sebastian was taken aback and he said carefully, "you're right—."

"Duh," you interrupted.

"Snarky. Shouldn't you have gone to the police?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, I did and they didn't fucking believe me. They said I was being a dramatic teenager and I fucking know when I'm being too fucking dramatic and it was my job to be dramatic," You hissed with tears streaming down your face. "It backfired on me cause my own mother tried to drown me in the fucking bathtub."

His eyes widened in shock and he looked at you. He couldn't believe it. He got up and moved to the other side of you and he wrapped his arms around you. You immediately hugged the very soaking wet man back and buried your head into the crook of his neck.

"I'll help ya out, kid," Sebastian said. "Don't you worry."

~~~

You and Sebastian sat in the bullpen as the female detective fills out a report. She reminds you of Rosa Diaz. She then types away on her computer. It's early in the morning and the detective had just started her shift. You had spent the night in Sebastian's guest room. He was supposed to be on flight later today but he's on his phone canceling it for now.

The detective let out a humph.

"What?" You asked.

"Technically, your mother actually signed away her legal rights to your father when you were born," she said.

"Well, that's fucked up," you said.

She leaned back into her chair and looked at you. Sebastian just listened realizing at how fucked up everything is in your life and he just feels the need to be there for you even though he doesn't know you. But somehow you trust him.

"Under technicality, your own mother kidnapped you," Detective Martinez said. "And figured out she can use you before your father could decide whether or not he would want you. So congrats, you've been found and your mother will go to jail for a very long time."

"What about this father dude?" You asked.

"He's right behind you," she said.

You slowly looked behind you and directly at Sebastian. He looked at you in disbelief but he does see some resemblances of him in you. You turned back around and looked at the detective.

"Could you... check again?" You asked leaning in. "Cause my mother told me this before and she's a lying cheating whore who under technicality kidnapped me and used me for her personal gain. I don't think that man wants all the baggage that comes with dealing a 17 year old certified dumbass. We could sweep this under the rug for another ten months and when I'm 18 I can appear out of no where and say I'm alive."

"You knew?!" Sebastian asked.

To be continued?