Christmas Drama - S.S.

You're dealing with a crying and screaming kid who just wants his dad. However, your mother hates Sebastian's guts saying that he ruined your life and that he cannot come to the Christmas party. He gave you the best thing you could ever ask for and it's your son James. Sebastian has treated you kindly, respectfully, and sweetly. That's all you truly want and could ask for from a man.

Sebastian has been your best friend for nearly five years and drunken night three years ago got the two of you to do the deed together which turned into more for the two of you when you found out that you were pregnant. Sebastian has been very supportive throughout the whole thing and your dad is very thankful for it and that Sebastian "man'd up." However, he doesn't like that Sebastian is in the spotlight but he can't really do a thing about it because it is Sebastian's job.

Sebastian's black Audi pulls up across the street and you're seated on the porch steps with James. You stand up with James and Sebastian gets out of his car. He comes across the street and he crouched down on the sidewalk with his arms out to James. He knows he cannot go past the sidewalk or else your mother will freak out and possibly turn on the sprinkler system.

"Hey, bubba," Sebastian said and the nearly three year old runs across the snowy lawn to his dad.

James easily wraps his arms around his dad's neck and buries his face into the crook of his neck. Sebastian wraps his arms around him as you come over to the edge of the lawn. You crouched down as well to your boys. Sebastian presses his lips against yours which made you smile as he kissed you.

"You look good, baby. Did you tell them?" Sebastian asked.

You shook your head no and said, "only my dad knows. He wants to have dinner or lunch with us later in the week or after the holidays."

"Will your mother be there?" Sebastian asked fixing James's jacket a bit.

"Nope. My dad doesn't want to deal with the bullshit right now," you said. "He rather us wait a bit before we hash things out or at least wait until the holidays are over."

Sebastian nodded and said, "this feels like modern day Romeo and Juliet."

You laughed softly and nodded in agreement. You kissed him again and James puts his hands on both of your guy's cheeks. You and Sebastian split apart and looked at the little guy. James starts laughing hysterically seeing Sebastian with some lipstick on his lips.

"What's so funny, bubba?" Sebastian asked and he started tickling his son.

He starts hysterically laughing and you grinned figuring out exactly why James was laughing in the first place. You cupped Sebastian's face and had him look at you. You used your thumb and wiped away the burgundy colored lipstick off of his lips.

"I just love you," Sebastian said leaning into your right hand.

You kissed his cheek and then James copied. It warmed Sebastian's heart. You both immediately picked out one of James's cheeks and kissed it. He giggled.

"I love you, bubba," Sebastian said.

"Wuv you, daddy," James said.

"Let's get out of here, Mama," Sebastian said.

"Alright, I just have to grab my clutch," You said smiling.

You both stood up and Sebastian grunted under his breath about his knees. You giggled and Sebastian picked up James.

"You won't laugh at your old man like your mama did, right James?" He asked looking at the two year old.

"Nope, daddy," James said smiling widely.

"He did literally two minutes ago," you said.

"Go get your purse. We're freezing out here, darlin'," Sebastian sassed.

You grinned and kissed his cheek. You quickly rush back in and head up to your childhood bedroom where your clutch is. Meanwhile, Sebastian puts James into his car seat and buckled him up.

"You warm enough, bubba?" Sebastian asked.

James shook his head and Sebastian reached over to the passenger seat. He grabbed his son's favorite stuffed animal along with his favorite blanket and he left yours on your seat knowing how cold you get and you're wearing a red dress along with a black leather jacket. James grinned widely taking the cuddly elephant and mimicking the noise that an elephant makes. It made Sebastian smile as he covers his son with his fluffy blanket. He kisses his forehead before closing the door. Sebastian gets into the driver's seat and turns the car on. He puts on the heat and Christmas carols on the radio while buckling up. You come running out as fast as you can and you get into the car.

"Drive!" You yelled buckling up.

Sebastian just looks at you and then sees your mother with a baseball bat. He immediately starts driving and James giggles.

"What did you do!?" Sebastian asked.

"I told everyone that I'm pregnant again out of spite," you said.

"God, she's gonna kill me indefinitely," Sebastian said just shaking his head.

You wrapped yourself in the blanket that you were sitting on and Sebastian takes your left hand into his right.

"Thank you for the blanket, baby," you said kissing his hand.

He smiled shyly and said, "anything for you, my darling."

"Oh damn, it's John Legend," you smiled and turned up the radio for John Legend's rendition of The Christmas Song.

Sebastian just kept smiling as he drove his way out of the town that your parents live in. He hummed along as you sang along to the song. You're a much better singer than he is and he finds it adorable. He thinks you could easily be a singer if you wanted to but you're way too shy to sing in front of anyone but him and James. But you both are pretty content on having each other, James, and this new baby that's on the way. Sebastian honestly hopes it's gonna be a girl so she can be a daddy's girl. He cannot wait to find out what she/he is like and he cannot wait for James to be a big brother. But Sebastian rather not deal with next year's Christmas party where only you and the kids can go.

To Be Continued?