❄1) Sinning 🍀

Age: 13

Laboured breathing echoed in the room, and through the whole house.

It had been around 12 minutes since you woke up in a cold sweat. The stench of rotten yet metallic flesh filling your lungs, clouding your senses as you fought a battle of morality.

You didn't even know why you were fighting yourself, confusion wasn't even the main emotion you felt.

Every item within the room was covered in blood and entrails... You gulped down the pooling saliva in your mouth as much as you could, the hunger for something like flesh, driving you insane.

How ironic that such a loving setting would end up being a huge grave. And a grave of people you killed. How else could something like this happen, only a demon could possess the needed demented mindset to slaughter like that.

There were no possible signs of other past beings, just one window open, but no blood trail... So it must have been you...

It was you.

You rubbed your bloodstained palms against each other, another flow of tears pouring down your abnormally cold cheeks.

Long sharp nails, salivating over human flesh, pale skin, and a deathly cold temperature. You were definitely a demon.

You took a chance to glance at one of the many corpses... Their (e/c) eyes lifeless and dull, but still the same colour as yours. Same with their hair, and overall appearance.

You gasped, tumbling within your bloodied yukata, "What have I done.."

It was your mother.

You killed your own family.

As much as you craved for the satisfaction of human meat, you resisted the urge and frantically started running. You ran away and never dared to turn back at the horrific murder site.

Tripping over rocks buried under mounds of snow, the cold winter weather was surprisingly ineffective on your speed.

Only hunger drained you to the point of exhaustion; to the point that your legs gave way, and you silently fell down into a deep slumber.

'I'll die here I guess..'

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 2 years later

(Flowing with episode one of KnY)

Age: 15

Aimlessly wandering through the forest, you are still completely lost at who saved you and why.

But whoever it was, they clearly wanted you to live on. Which you found pathetic.

All they did was extend your time of suffering in guilt and pain. The mental torture you faced on a daily basis was a constant reminder of your punishment.

Your eternal punishment.

They left you with a bag of blood donations, a new yukata, and a black hooded cloak, placed on your back.