❄29) Falling 🌹

His eyes lit up for a moment upon hearing you call him, and you blushed as Inosuke completely embarrassed you.

"Yooooo, (Y/n) you know this dude?!" He got up out of the flower bed, "I can't stop tingling dammit!"

He pointed at the man, "FIGHT WITH ME, HANHAN BAORI!!"

This made you facepalm as Giyu could only stand in disappointment with your teammate.

"You beat one of the 12 demon moons, and I'll beat you!" He took a step closer, "I'll be the strongest one!!"

"Discipline yourself once more you fool!!" The look of disgust on Giyu's face was time stopping, and Inosuke stood in shock.

The man took out some rope, "That wasn't even one of the 12 demon moons just now. You don't even get that?"

"WHAAAAAT!!" Your masked friend lost his temper, "I DO GET IT! Tanjirou said he was one of them!"

You gasped, as in only a matter of seconds, Giyu managed to tie up the yelling boy.

"When did I get tied up!?" He looked in the direction of the raven head, "This guy's quick!"

"I won't get involved in a fight with someone who doesn't even know the extent of his own injuries.." Giyu's words made Inosuke struggle even more.

Just as he dusted off his hands, he stopped next to you, "Care to join me?"

Your mouth opened without you even realising, and he blinked repeating himself,

"(Y/n), are you coming with me?"

Your face immediately turned bright red, and your ears shot out steam.

"U-U-Uh... Indeed." You completely forgot about your pissed off buddy in the background.

You could've sworn his face had a damn halo, or maybe your hunger was getting the better of you...

He brushed off your stuttering, unable to register your clear flustered behaviour.

"Let's go then."

He went ahead, and you quickly looked back at Inosuke,

Sorry

You mouthed the word, literally ditching him.

///////////

"G-Giyu! Hold on!" You caught up to the fast man, his tall silhouette in the dark forest made you feel safe.

You soon were at the same pace as him, his dark eyes always facing forward in alert. The plain expression that was on his face really made you want to find out just who he was...

The sudden eye contact you both made sent you in a flurry once again, as he felt you staring.

You broke it immediately, whistling idly.

"I saw you fight." He began, his voice sending chills through you, "And that bright light..."

He looked to you, and your heart pounded, "It was quite amazing."

Your jaw dropped as he uttered those words.

'Giyu!'

You almost fell down from utter shock, your heart doing backflips more than ever before.

But he caught you, his hand grabbing your waist. The moon gently illuminated your features, and this made the man get lost in a trance whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Your hands were resting on his chest, and the way he stared made you also get muddled in a state of dreaming.

"You really have grown.." His eyes began to show a hint of a new brightness.

Your hand wanted to reach up, and he didn't move, "Y-You do remember.. That I am a demon.."

He blinked as your hand felt his cheek, "Never would've thought I could get along with one to be blunt."

This made you softly smile, "Weren't you sent here due to an emergency?"

He cleared his throat, "Let's move." You were quickly stood back up, hair static from the speedy movement, "How unprofessional, my apologies."

He rushed forward at a crazy momentum and you fixed your blazer and belt, laughing, "Wait a minute, was that a blush?!"

Despite your conscious screaming at you for being so ignorant and easily encased within the bliss of it all...

Despite the obvious consequence of a demon and a demon slayer falling for each other...

And even though you knew these feelings that were growing for the man could possibly be the end of you...

The love that filled you every time you thought of how much he changed your life for the better...

It was worth it all.

'I promise to stand by you through everything,' You sped up your running, 'Giyu... Let me repay the favour!'

A cute moment between you and Giyu 😊

Thanks for reading! :) ❤