❄21) Grouping 🌹

The reaction that you got from the black and blue haired male was more loud laughter as Tanjirou added in,

"I don't have any complaints about your face!" But this was delivered to deaf ears as Inosuke scoffed.

"Clean and neat, as well as showing faint redness within the white is pretty good isn't it?!" He turned to you, "This is why I was going to have kids with (Y/n)!"

His statement made both Zenitsu and Tanjirou grow agitated and shocked as Inosuke batted his long lashes.

This made you internally cringe as the children had to watch such a stupid scene play out.

He turned back to Tanjirou, "Now let's fight for her, try your headbutt again!"

"I can't I'm too tired!" That was when you joined the argument.

"Listen up right now Inosuke!" You got the male's attention, "If you think I would ever have children with such a loudmouthed battle-brained man you have another thing coming!"

This made him take a step back as your aura turned dark, "Now quit being so violent and boisterous and calm. Down."

He was about to say something back to you, but he started looking up, gradually falling back to everyone's surprise.

You sweatdropped, running to catch him, "Oh Kami, was I too harsh?" You looked at his knocked out face in your lap, "I-I didn't mean all of it.."

Tanjirou cleared his throat as he spoke up, "W-Well, I'm gonna start burying the bodies in the house.."

You shook your head, "Not in that condition you won't!"

He sighed as you got up (having placed Inosuke down) to heal him.

"You have around three broken ribs, and many bruises, you think I wouldn't notice?!" You scolded the young man, "Now sit down!"

He did as told and the children watched in awe as you demonstrated your gift to them.

"(Y/n)... Isn't this taking a toll on you?" He worriedly frowned, "You surely have to feed by no-"

"That can wait, you guys come first!" You held his hands tight, "As long as you guys can fight, I am doing my job.."

Both Zenitsu and Tanjirou were taken aback by your words of sincerity and it made them truly thankful to have such a sweet member on their team.

You let go of Tanjirou's hands, feeling slightly dizzy, but you ignored the clear sign of needing to feed.

"T-Thank you.." Tanjirou got up to start working, his walk saying a thousand things about your healing capabilities, "M-My chest feels way better! Let's get this done."

You smiled under your mask, going to sit by Inosuke's resting body.

"A moment of peace.." You yawned tiredly.

As time went by, you gradually slouched more and more, until you were literally leaning on nothing, and you toppled forward, landing on a hard chest.

"Just a few minutes..." You sighed.

//////////

Inosuke's eyes shot open immediately after he regained his conscious.

He was going to scream and shout at the top of his lungs like a newborn brat, but the sight of you resting on his chest was a pleasant surprise. And he actually stayed put, a huge smug smile on his face.

"Hey Tanjirou," He whisper-shouted to catch his attention, "Check it out..." He motioned to you as the other boy just pouted.

'At least he is calm..' The redhead sweatdropped, '(Y/n) is such an angel, who could ever wake her up-'

"SO NOT FAIRRRRR"

Of course, Zenitsu had to interrupt such a quiet moment to exclaim his jealousy..

"I want her to sleep on me!!" He yelled, putting down a rock on the grave.

Everyone, even Inosuke stayed absolutely still as you sat up to slowly look around, "Ngnhhanh.."

Then you went back to sleep, this time resting your head on Inosuke's lap to everyone's surprise.

"What the hell (Y/n)??" Tanjirou sighed, going to get another rock.

"You know it's pointless to bury the remains of living organisms!" Inosuke covered your ears, "Why don't we fight instead!"

Tanjirou stopped in his tracks, thinking of a good idea, "I don't think (Y/n) would like that..." This pulled on the tough male's heartstrings and he didn't even know why..

"I don't get it." He whined looking at your resting body and blushed, "Makes me mad."

"I-I think she would like you to help us out!" Zenitsu tried not to show his jealousy to the clear new love rival.

"Alright, alright!!!" Inosuke got up, gently placing you down but still in his sight, "I bet I can bury better than all of you wimps!" He laughed, flexing his muscles.

//////////

Once the bodies were buried, the boys played a ridiculous game of rock paper scissors, which resulted in Tanjirou and Zenitsu having black eyes..

Inosuke didn't exactly understand how to use his rock and thought he could smash everything.

So now you were being carried on the back of the victorious wild boy as Zenitsu tried to keep Shoichi..

Tanjirou managed to pull the teen away from the young boy and a crow provided the kids with an incense bag with wisteria flowers in it.

Goodbyes and thankyous given, both groups split up and the crow guided you all to your next destination.

On the way, Tanjirou had learned that Inosuke too lived in the mountains, listening to the loud crow.

"Don't think of me as someone you can relate to. I don't have parents or siblings." The now masked teen grunted as your arms tightened around his neck, "I will definitely catch you off guard and defeat you..." He whispered.

Tanjirou nodded, "My name is Kamado Tanjirou!"

"Kamaboku Gonbachiro!" Inosuke began, "I will defeat you!!"

"Who are you talking to?!" Tanjirou sweatdropped.

"You!!" Inosuke answered proudly.

"You got the name wrong!!"

Another chapter for the bundle! 😂

Thanks for reading :) ❤