❄51) Combining 🌺

"Is that.." Your eyes followed a running female, her sword bendy like a ribbon, "The Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri?"

Making her presence known, she ran up the neck of a wooden monster, ready to attack, "Breath of Love; Second form, Anguish Inducing Love..."

You smiled at her adorable sword style whilst she made an impact with her flexible body:

"Sixth form, Kitty Paw Love Breeze..!"

The wooden monster fell down from the hits, crying in defeat as the young demon grunted in annoyance.

"Blood Demon Technique: Karmic Wood of Avici.."

Despite Kanroji's clear victory with one of his minions, she now had to take on many more of the summoned wood monsters.

But she took it in her stride, "Breath of Love; Fifth form, Wavering Attachment: Messy Nails!"

After destroying the other opponents, she aimed her attacks for the main enemy himself.

"Don't get so close to him!!" You started running, wound now healed, "That's too close a range!"

She turned to you, but it was already too late to drag her away.

"That's not his real body!!" Tanjirou yelled from the ground, "He won't die if you cut his head off!"

"Maddening screech!!" The girl managed to tense her whole body, taking on the incoming waves of horrific damage.

"K-Kanroji!!" You screamed, the young demon quickly advancing towards her still state, "Get away!!"

You leapt over to block the incoming punch with your tensed arms as Tanjirou and even Genya leapt onto the woman.

"You piss me off.." In an instant, you were kicked into the air and dragged back down by the foot, "Stay down."

Your eyes shot open as blood spouted from your mouth, "Shit!"

"(Y/n)!!" Tanjirou called out to you, but the demon stood onto your back holding you in place.

Just as he began to drum the next deafening tune, it seemed the Love Pillar managed to regain consciousness.

"I will never let any of my friends die!!" She screamed, her blade completely deflecting the widespread attack, "I won't lose to evil people, now get your butts ready!!"

She leapt up, a new aura of confidence in strength just pouring out of her small frame. It made you happy for her, because you sensed she had been holding back on her full potential for so long...

'Show him who's boss..'

The young demon removed his foot from your back, and prepared to take on the serious Pillar.

Just as both powerful beings went head to head in a full-blown battle, your body was grabbed roughly and thrown over a shoulder.

"What the heck-"

"Shut up Ugly." Your head bounced as the teen took huge strides to catch up to Tanjirou and Nezuko on a growing giant stalk.

He tossed you, his hand practically punching your ass, "UP YOU GO."

You cursed under your breath, but managed to latch onto the plant nonetheless.

"Such a damn gentleman." You hissed as he barely held on, "Need a hand?"

He looked conflicted between your extended hand and the bark, "No."

He sunk his teeth into the tree and started biting until you fell down into him, "What the heck are you?!"