❄62) Abuse 🍂

With your extra willpower, you stood up straight, your blade also facing the demon.

This caused an array of emotions to dance upon his face, the main ones being that of sadness and conflict.

And this didn't go unnoticed by your keen eyes, "What, never seen a woman fight?"

Surprisingly he seemed momentarily speechless before scoffing, "I dont fight women."

The moment he said those words, your mind automatically looked for any signs of lying.. But his eyes held the pain of a difficult past that made you take a step back.

"His aura," You turned to Tanjirou as he spoke up, "It seems as though no matter how powerful he gets.. He is sorrowful."

You frowned fully as your friend too noticed the struggle in the enemy before you both.

"He needs to see clearly.." You turned back to the demon, head suddenly overrun with pain as you clutched your forehead.

"(Y/n)!" Tanjirou could only watch as you randomly fell to your knees, "He said he doesn't fight women, so don't push yourself too much!"

"Akaza.. I hope you have someone to lift.. you," You slowly dropped backwards as Tanjirou caught you, "Beyond the bushes too.."

'It's not too late for him, there must be someone special to his heart..'

Your mind grew empty as you sunk into a deep unconscious state.

'Then he can remember, that it's not all about who's powerful...'

Once more, your connection to the outside world was cut off, but yet you stood bare in the centre of nothing but darkness.

And this darkness was different than the last time with your younger self. This kind carried a heavy sense of disgust and loneliness that made you scared yet sympathetic.

The tension in the air increased as your flower patterns flowed on the dark ground around you, following wherever you went.

"Hello..?" Your voice echoed in the endless space, "I have to get back..."

You tried to squint your eyes shut, and pinch yourself even.. But you knew in order to be released from this caged state of mind, you would have to finish something.

Or talk to someone.

And just as you opened your eyes, you felt the cold breath of Death brush against your shoulder as you tripped forward.

"Who's there damn it," You swerved around to see nothing, "Come out now!!"

"What do you mean?" You flinched as a deep voice boomed in your ears, "I've been waiting."

You gasped as a hand roughly yanked you backwards and onto a hard cold ground.

A few seconds later, you covered your mouth and nose, the familiar yet haunting scent of blood entering your lungs.

And if you listened carefully enough, you could hear the distant echos of screaming from that night.

The night your family was brutally murdered.

"P-Please stop this, " Tears fell down your cheeks as you shook in fear, "I've had enough!"

The lights within the dim room were finally turned on, making you scream in horror. All the bodies laid in front of you just like the night 3 years ago. The smell, the metallic air, and your fingers..

All the same; bloody and horrific.

You curled into a ball as the tears wouldn't stop flowing, "Wh-what do you want from me!?! Stop making me relive this hell!!"

"I want you to listen," The space around you flashed away in an instant as you shook, "And I want you to listen carefully. "

You nodded, desperate to escape this nightmare.

"Look at me."

Flinching at the proximity of the voice, your body did as told and faced the sound. A small gasp escaped you as a freezing cold hand rested upon your cheek.

"..All I need, is for you to behave." You yelped as the hand gripped your hair, "But you never obey me no matter how much I put you through."

Your hand flew up to grab the hand clasping your locks, "S-Stop!!"

And that was when the person became visable. His ruby red eyes glowing brightly in the darkness and you bared your fangs.

"I'll never subcum to what you want Kibutsuji!!" You screamed as his eyes went darker, "I would never have your damned children!"

His face went back to being plain as you gave him a stern glare.

"I gave you so many chances to freely choose, " He sighed as your claws cut his flesh, "I actually admired your powers.. And thought that maybe we could produce powerful entities."

He held you up to his face, "But you fight and scream. Even your family did the night I came to take you."

"How can you be so evil ," You hissed in his face as he blinked carelessly, "Of course they would fight to protect me you freak!!"

He dropped you to the ground in mild anger, "You call me such things.. Have you seen your reflection?"

"You made me like this!" You punched his legs in a rage, " This is not how you get what you want.."

Your punches slowed to just holding his trousers as your eyes grew clouded with tears.

"H-How can you expect me, " Your heart clenched in pain, "To love someone, so despicable..? You even call such blessings like children, 'entities'.. just how empty is your heart?"

There was a short silence before a low mumble was heard, "Get off me."

You shook your head, holding with a vice grip, "I won't let go!! You can take me back to that murder scene all you want!! What else will you do Muzan?!"

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT."

Your body was kicked a few feet away as you coughed up blood, a small smile on your face as your plan was working.

You slowly got up, holding your bare stomach, "So you would d-damage such a precious vessel like me?"

"You were aggravating me you damn witch." He was over by you in seconds, "And besides, this is all mental, so we can stay here under my will. "

You got up, stumbling to him as he watched in confusion, "Not if I shock you."

And before he could even react, your lips pressed against his as his eyes almost doubled in size.

You grunted, biting his lip to cause a sharp surprising pain before pulling away.

"See ya." You wiped your lips, the scene before you fading into black once again.

And you were glad, because your plan to shock him could've only worked if you had a true affect on him. If you still could manipulate what left over emotions the demon had.

But it made you worried at the same time.. Because now you knew how much he wanted you.

He caged you into being his by making you a monster.

It all made sense now.