❄78) Izumi🌷

/// Flashback... 5 months ago

           Age: 18

You know, 4 years ago you would've never guessed that you would be pushing out a baby at 18. But here you were, delivering one.

Your brows furrowed as sweat built up on your forehead, your cheeks were puffed with pent up screams and yells.

"J-Just breathe (Y/n), whoooo!" Yuki flapped her wings to cool you down as Mitsuri returned back into the room with a bucket of water and a cloth, "This is just like--"

"NO, IT IS NOT LIKE LAYING A DAMN EGG YUKI!!!!!" You bellowed, the pain in your abdomen contracting once again, "OH KAMI..!"

The pinkette saw you and almost spilt the water, quickly coming over to hold your hands.

You were surprised her fingers were still intact from your grip but she reassured you she had firmed her muscles with caution.

"You're already going into labour after 7 months..!?" She grabbed the cloth after prying her palms from you, "Here, let me wipe your forehead!"

Holding onto whatever sanity you had left, you tried to ignore the watermelon pushing it's way out your body and nodded.

"Ughhhh!! Yes, this is most likely d-due to the demon regeneration speed I have.." You bit your lip, "And it doesn't help that M-Muzan gave me a head start with the gestation period!"

You had already explained to both Yuki and Mitsuri what happened in your miraculous visit to him. And to both of their shock, you mentioned the fact that a heartbeat was in fact present after the encounter, meaning the small fetus within you was growing at an exponential rate..!

"I still remember the night 4 months ago, whooo," Yuki shivered, still fanning you, "A heartbeat is a sign of a 3-month-old baby! It's crazy how they grew twoooo times quicker whooo..!"

"This is the worst..." You clutched a nearby pillow in fury, "I'm gonna get them out now."

You concentrated your breathing, remembering what Giyu had taught you, and cancelled out your surrounding to barely muffles.

Meanwhile, both of your friends got ready and silently prayed you wouldn't explode. Even Urokodaki couldn't help but evacuate the building for peace of mind.

        'Please give me strength...'

"They're here..!" The Love Pillar squealed, taking the newborn into the cloth, "Oh Kami he's so fat and chubby~"

"(Y/n), whoooo it's a boy, a boy!!" Yuki flapped about in joy, "You did it! Totally played like an expert, whooo like a true hen.."

She landed on your chest and you wafted her away, "Oh m-move it chicken, give me my baby!"

The pillar smiled and handed you the crying infant, you instantly tried to take in the soft flowery scent of his blanket. You took the time to affectionately play with the small tufts of black hair he adorned.

'You're just like my brother..' You felt tears come to your eyes and you held them close, 'But I promise I won't lose you.'

"He stopped crying, too cute!" Mitsuri swooned at the sight, "You're like, totally made for this!"

You smiled, "You know...I could do this all again--"

"NO." Both females chimed at the same time to your shock.

Mitsuri saw this and cleared her throat, with a small cough, "U-Uh, I-I-I mean.. just wait..a while..!"

"10 more years she really means whooo..." Yuki said under her breath as you grabbed her tail feathers and threw her into another bed.

"Well, I think you both would at least be happy to know I have a name!" You blushed from excitement as they listened.

"Go on, go on~" Mitsuri clapped her hands.

"... Izumi.." You watched as he scrunched his nose, closed eyes gently straining, "..hm, you can hear me..?"

"If my Japanese understanding means anything, I'd say that means Spring, whooo..." Yuki waddled back, "For an airhead, you sure did come up with quite the na-"

She landed beak first into a wall, "Keep it up and I'll start craving owl."

Mitsuri sweatdropped yanking the bird out the wall, "Please no more cravings... We could barely handle you with the others.."

You scoffed, truly offended, "What?? Mochi with vegetable curry is totally the best mix.."

Just as you were all in a heated foodie habit debate, your master piped up in the doorway.

"Last name?" He spoke, arms crossed, "The boy's last name."

"Urokodaki.."

Your face grew serious as you looked at the life in your hands, his mouth opening and closing, getting used to the air filling his lungs.

"..."

'That's a question.'

Hope everyone is staying safe :)

Thanks for reading!