❄44) Touch 🌻

Warning for some steam up ahead! 👀❤

/// Bickering moments later..

"(Y/n) that's one of my work shirts.."

You jumped in happiness whilst Giyu sat in bed with actual bedclothes.

"Even better!" You leapt onto the bed with a smug look, "It even smells like you, come on share a little!"

He covered himself and faced away, "Just get some sleep."

You frowned at his dismissive behaviour.

The sheets beneath you rustled whilst you crawled over to the man, "Gimmie a kish."

"Then will you let my soul be at peace." He mumbled in the pillow.

You hummed in agreement as he opened his side of the sheets, "I can't really see anyth-"

Your hands landed onto his chest, sending a tingling feeling up your arms.. As his lips pressed on yours in a soft kiss, you released multiple sounds of pleasure, and he pulled away.

You were sure your pupils were dilated as his scent overloaded your mind and nose.

"O-One more, that was pretty quick.." You pleaded whilst he blinked.

"Greedy." He pulled you in for a deeper kiss, your body heating up as you ran out of oxygen.

'I am solddddd-'

He suddenly stopped to move onto your neck, arms loosely wrapped around your waist.

Giggles left your mouth due to his light pecks and he grunted, biting down on one spot.

"W-Wait a second!" You gasped, shocked at his brave movements.

You bit your lip as he began sucking on the chosen area, a cry of satisfaction bursting to come out. You squirmed as his grip on you tightened, his hair tickling your face as he trailed down.

But he pulled away when you started gripping tighter on his clothed chest.

"..." You panted a bit, holding the bite, "If you think that'll mark me, my healing will just make it go away."

"That doesnt matter." He closed his eyes to sleep, "Goodnight then."

You covered your heated face with your hands and tried to also fall asleep, "G-Goodnight.."

Decided to have a balance of sweet and sour... 😂😂😂

No, you ain't doing it yet 😂

Thanks for reading! :) ❤