❄64) Sollution 🍂

"We may have to face the upper ranks 1 and 2," You turned to Giyu once more, "And our final target is Muzan."

Within those final words he uttered, you couldnt help but find a small but distinct trace of urgency as he looked into your eyes.

"Shinobu, Inosuke and Kanao all managed to defeat upper moon 2." Tanjirou saved the silent moment, "Apparently the upper moon 6 was defeated."

"Yeah," You placed your hands onto Giyu's chest, "It was thanks to Zenitsu.. He wanted to fight his own personal battle."

This news made both of the males before you visibly glad as you moved onto Tanjirou.

"But I'm sure you'll get your chance to defeat Muzan, " Tanjirou smiled reassuringly, "He has effected all of us some how.. So his downfall will be a finishing chapter."

Even though you knew he meant well, his words sparked new fears in your mind. The phrase 'finishing chapter' almost sounded like a small victory to a whole book of incoming problems.

Problems both you and Giyu silently knew were to be caused by you.

You jumped as you felt a warm hand gently hold yours and all your anxiety dissipated.

"(Y/n), we'll all work together, " The redhead held your hand tighter, "As long as we do, everyone will be safe."

"..." A small smile graced your lips as you glanced at Giyu who nodded slowly, "Thanks guys."

///// Later on...

You wiped your forehead as both the people in front of you were clearly feeling a bit better.

But as per usual, the cost of blood for such labour was needed, so you chose to drink from Giyu and he didn't reject.

In fact, the man took it as a chance to speak to you again, while Tanjirou scouted the area for incoming enemies.

As you pulled away, you sat by his side and wiped your mouth, "So. What's the plan about Muzan?"

"I'm not too sure, " He gazed into the distance with a plain face, "..You can't risk conceiving any child right now."

You frowned at this, "I-I know.. Any child I could have would posses the potential to unlock the Goddess of Spring powers."

You already knew the sad reality of it all. If you gave birth to any child then they would have the locked gene for your clans Blessed Mark. Once that was revealed, all hopes of a protected life would be over.

"So it's not automatic?" He glanced at you, " There must be a condition the child is put under?"

You nodded, "It's usually when you do something so significant and worthy of praise from Mother Nature, that she aids your strength."

There was a small silence before you laughed, "You know, if we had a child they would be so strong.. What with your strength and my heritage!"

This made both you and Giyu blink in realisation.

"So strong that..." You began, facing him.

"Don't be stupid." He looked to the side as you punched his arm.

"I'm being serious, hear me out," You whined, "This child may be the solution to everything-"

"No they wouldn't," He turned to you, a stern look on his face, "That would just be passing on the burden to a child!"

"Not if we are there for them," You didn't back down, "To give them what we may or may have not had.. Wouldn't that make the best person to finish things?"

"You're over thinking (Y/n)," He placed a hand on your head, " What if we defeat Muzan?"

"Then we have a child to celebrate. " You pouted, wafting his hand away, "E-Either way.. I want a child..."

Your words made the man gulp as he shuffled away from you, "Nope."

You rolled your eyes, "Oh come on.. Please?"

"(Y/n), I said-"

"Fine!" You got up to grab some of the leftover bandages, "Lets clean the blood off of your skin then."

His breathing halted once again as you stood before him, the dress falling down each of your shoulders to reveal your skin more.

"I-I really hate this dress." You sighed, pulling the straps up, "But apart from Yushiro's blazer, it's all I have... Sorry."

You sat down in front of him, reaching out with the cloth as he watched your movements. As you reached his shoulders his brow twitched in irritation.

"What?" You furrowed your brows as he squinted his eyes at you, "I-I'm not trying anything!"

"..."

"Say something, " You rested your hands in your lap, "..have you maybe reconsidered-"

"NO!!" He shoved you away, facing the fire instead as you rolled like a fallen pencil.

"Don't neglect me like this," You hissed crawling back, "Oi, Giyu~"

No matter how much he attempted to block out your whining and poking he just couldn't, and finally caved in silently.

"How is Tanjirou not back yet.." You sat behind his back, leaning against it, "I should go look for him-"

"Do you understand how much work goes into children?"

His voice vibrated through your body as you got off his back, confusion etched onto your face.

"I thought you said-"

In seconds, your back was flat against the ground, the mans arms on either side of you as your eyes widened in shock.

"The pain of labour," He leant down as your face slowly turned pink, "The crying at night."

He raised his brows as you began sweating profusely, "You don't look so sure right now."

"I-I-I a-am, " Your hands twitched as he bent to your neck, his lips just about pressing against your skin..

And your head rolled back as quick as a bulb popping; lights out.

He sighed getting up, "Told you."

And soon enough, Tanjirou returned, slightly concerned about your state.

First fillerrrrr!

Quick question...
Do you want the deed to happen soon? Or later? :-)

uwu

Thanks for reading! ❤