❄72) Courage🌷

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS YOU SPECIAL HUMANS!!

Your pov

You slid across the ground, the past incoming attacks gradually backing you away from Nezuko and your teacher.

"Breath of Snow.." You bent your legs the moment you could gain balance, a cold flow of energy settling in your hands, " Eigth style; Mount of Snow!!"

"E-Eh??" The demon grunted, body freezing and shutting down momentarily as you prepared your next attack.

'I need to think fast..!'

"Breath of Snow.. Fifth style; Glacier Impact!" You ran ahead, handle gripped tightly in your hands, eyes set forward to the weak point.

Leaping up, you gave all your strength in the next hit, but the sudden sound of breaking ice caught you off guard. The two strong hands caught your blade with ease, your body shaking with fear.

"H-How?" Your voice was weak, the hands going to grab your head next, "I thought I did enough.."

"You really thought your little shit move could demobilize me?!" He sneered, the ice steaming off his body, "DAMN IDIOT!!"

Your heart was racing, lips dry and eyes watering as you pulled back your sword, jamming it between his palms. The sheer power of his attack making your metal blade tremble under the pressure.

'This can't end here!' Your hair slowly grew grey on the ends as he growled.

You gritted your teeth, neck mark glowing as small patterns of snowflakes travelled along your blade.

Your body was dangling as the demon hissed in pain, the solid cold weapon now cutting his hand.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" He yelled, releasing you, " You damn witch..!"

You landed, crouching as his palm quickly healed, "I improvised.. Something a hot-head like you wouldn't even try.."

Your words made the demon grit his teeth, an unearthly noise leaking out his mouth as you stood firm.

"That's what your brother always had.." You pointed your blade forward again, "Calmness. The ability to actually think things through."

Inside, Oshi subconsciously knew this was true.. Years of blame and parental hatred due to his boisterous personality compared to his twin did cause feelings to grow.

Unhealthy feelings:

Envy.. Hate.. Sadness.. Loathing.

And what made it worse, was the fact that his sibling loved him with all his poor heart. The thick wall of jealously completely undetected in his pure eyes.

Even the night Oshi had murdered their parents, it never crossed Osha to accuse his beloved brother of such a terrible act.

So when they were acknowledged together by Muzan, of course Osha was dragged along...

You couldn't help but notice the bright tint that glimmered in the demon's eyes as you bore deep into his soul.

"..You're hurt.." You whispered.

This caused a complete outrage, Oshi's composure doing a complete change, his eyes turning fully black as his muscles doubled over in mass.

"YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING."