❄4) Climates 🍀

You placed the basket down by the house, which you presumed was Mr Urokodaki's.

"Was that the... Was that the test?" Tanjirou still struggled, despite the lessening of his luggage.

"That's gonna have to go.." You sighed as he glared at you, "It's true."

"Your real test begins now," He began walking into the forest while you and Tanjirou shared a fed up look.

You grabbed your parasol from your back and followed your teacher.

/////// Up in the mountain...

The low oxygen levels clearly had an effect on both you and Tanjirou, with you having to actually grab onto a nearby tree.

Your breaths were laboured, and the atmosphere was thin, "Let's just get this started with.." Sighing, you stood up straight.

"You must descend to the house at the foot of the mountain," Tanjirou deadpanned, "This time I will not wait until sunrise."

You gave a determined nod, and he took his leave, "Let's go (Y/n), the sooner we get this training over, the more adapted we will become."

He ran ahead and you cringed as a bunch of rocks hit him in the face, "Careful," You pulled him back by the hand, taking the lead, "Know your path first..."

You feel the ground for the trigger rope, stepping over it, "Then advance." You made a sharp turn near a pitfall trap, catching him as he nearly tumbled in.

"Tanjirou, focus!" You swore a small blush formed on his cheeks as you held him close.

You slapped the back of his head, "Baka!"

He winced, saying how he would focus now and he did, showcasing incredible improvements with his agility.

'Amazing...' You were actually so busy commending his performance that you fell into a pitfall. Only just holding by each and foot and hand.

"This has sharp spears!" You gasped, just able to make out the shimmer of the dangerous wood.

"(Y/n)!" You felt two hands on your back, and you were dragged out of harm's way.

"I'm okay, Tanjirou," you got up, "We just have to be extra careful, some of these traps are lethal." You took deep breaths, a path becoming more clear with each inhalation.

"This way." You ran ahead, now aware of each hidden test, swerving and ducking; almost able to predict them due to such focus.

Tanjirou also seemed to have come to enlightenment, taking you over in no time. You smiled as the house came into view quite quickly...

////////

You hadn't realised you were so tired until you collapsed next to a sleeping Tanjirou.

"We..." You yawned, "Made it, Mr Urokodaki..."

He inwardly smiled,

'Tanjirou Kamado, (Y/n) (L/n)... I accept you both to be my students!'

Short, I know... But more chapters will be made tomorrow maybe even some character development too!