❄66) Solo 🍂

The wind blew against your uncovered skin as your toes were beyond numb. But the thick kimono which was wrapped around you served as enough warmth as you marched through the night once again.

You squinted ahead, the gusts hitting your eyes and irritating them as an angel like silloutte flew down from above. As it grew closer, the distinctive calls became more recognisable.

" Y-Yuki..?" You held out your arms and sure enough the bird landed right into your embrace as tears threatened to fall, "I missed you.."

"I missed youuu, "  snuggled into the kimono, "This is Giyu's.. Where are youuu headed now?"

"To Mr Urokodaki's home.. back on Mount Sagiri, " You continued your march, "That's where Giyu said I should go.."

"Youuu smell like him.." The owl pecked your neck, "And what's this mark-"

"N-never you mind you nosey bird!!" You squealed, face turning bright red, "Lets just focus on getting back.. It's gonna take so long.."

"Hmm? I can show youuu the way from up above," She flew back out, "With my help, it can take less time!"

You looked up and smiled, "That would be swell Yuki! I'll listen out for your directions then!"

////// Mount Sagiri... 4 days later.

"Whooo, (Y/n) are youuu alright?!"

Your companion called to you from above as scaling the daunting mountain was proving more difficult than the first time.

The breaths that left your lips became less and less warm as the cold temperature worked it's way into your system.

"Whooo, (Y/n)!" A literal ball of bird hit your face, causing you to fall over.

"Pft, eugh!" You spat out her feathers, "Yuki what the heck?!"

"Look around youuu fooool!!"

You did as told, gasping at the sight as you were in fact about to walk past the very destination you were trying to reach.

"O-oh.. sorry." You scratched your head, getting up with her on your head, "I didn't realise.."

You slowly approached the small cabin, biting your lip as many emotions overtook your mind.

"I don't know how long it will be until I will be able to feed.." You sighed, knocking the door, "So I'll have to sleep to reserve energy whilst.."

You held your lower stomach, a small frown forming upon your lips as the door opened, the warm light washing over your body as arms openly embraced you within seconds.

The gentle shaking of his shoulders and the tight hold his hands had on the kimono you wore.

"Welcome home... (Y/n).."

You instantly returned the hug, "Sensei.."

Now am goin' so~lo 💃🏾💃🏾 😂

Thanks for reading! ❤