❄69) Connecting 🍂

Have you ever met someone who inspires you to love again..?

Until, without even realising it, your every senses become filled with him?

You breathe him, you feel him, heck, it's even possible to see your unborn children in his eyes.

You feel that your heart has finally at last found a warm and quiet place to call home.

Well my new life began with him.

So surely, without him it must end

🌸

.
..
...

"O-Okay Yuki..  We can talk about Giyu then.."

.
..
...

I'll be brutally honest, I never thought that any man could ever handle me.

And by me, I mean as in my tantrums, my ridiculously childish mannerisms, and lastly, my past.

Because what kind of relationship would it be if you both didn't share your struggles. Well, it would be hard for one person thats for sure.

And that 'person' happened to be me.

I didn't like confiding in others. To me back then, it was a weakness to have. It made me an easy target for manipulation apparently.

When in reality, all Giyu was trying to do, was get past all my flimsy walls I had built so that he could deal with the scared person I was inside.

And for his effort, well I think having his child is the least I could do in this given moment..

Because my parents raised me to be open-minded, but life had other ideas. So for one single man to be most of the reason for my change in heart, I think he deserves the whole world and more.

Now that I think about it, what did make me special to him? All I've done is bug him and comfort him in a bathtub.

I'll have to ask him when we see each other again.

And speaking of seeing him again.. that's a topic I find myself biting my tongue about.

Its scary, but I know that both Tanjirou and Giyu have what it takes to push Muzan to his limits. As long as they stick together, I think my worry is the least emotion I have.

And as for the literal growing excitement within me, I can't explain with words how ecstatic I am that there is a chance we could make such a sweet little person.

Because there must be a sea of darkness in order for a pearl to shine bright.

This baby, our child.. I know he knows it too.

They may be the resolve to everything.

They may be the continuation of my clan, and they may also be the final push both me and Giyu need to live our lives to the fullest.

But coming back on topic, yes I do love him Yuki.. And no he hasn't said it back yet.

But is it bad that I really don't mind, because he has his ways of showing the same thing.

Trust me, I would know now.

'Please just come back safe.. You have a family waiting.'

🌸
My mind is the bed in which thoughts of him rest every night. And till death do us part, it is for him, that I shall hapilly yearn for.
🌸

English Language student or whatevaaaaaaa~ 😂😂

Man, I surprise myself with my gift in poetry. I really felt that. 😤😤

But yes, that is the last chapter of my second 'Flood Publish'!

Thanks for reading! ❤ :)