❄56) Submit 🌺

.
..
...
"Whooo, (Y/n).. Please get up!"

Your eyes felt like they were on fire from the sensation you had having opened them.

'That's what I get for passing out with my vision activated..'

You sat up on a cold floor, your skin feeling extremely freezing..

Almost as if it was revealed.

Yuki was locked inside of a metal rusty birdcage, and your legs and wrists were chained to the wall. But the length of the chain allowed you to stand up however.

"Where the hell are we." Your heart raced as Yuki looked you over, "W-What's up?"

You followed her stare and stumbled over on bare feet, "What the frosty fuck."

It was as if the shock was all you needed to remember your last encounter with Muzan

"That.. That bastard he..!" Your cheeks flushed in pure outrage, tears threatening to fall as your lips tingled having physical memories, "Giyu I'm so sorry.."

You shook your head after wiping your lips, "I have to get you out of here, Yuki."

She seemed doubtful, "Whooo, look around (Y/n), we're in a damn cell!"

You sighed nodding, "You're right. But, remember when I told you that he kept his protection circle small?"

The bird stared at you, "Go on, whooo.."

"Well, the last female demon moon I ever saw was reportedly killed.. So this is just a case of seduction."

The bird slammed her head into the bars at your foolish idea, "Whooo! Please tell me youuu are joking!"

A shake of your head made her deadpan as the door opened to reveal your first guard...

The instant you saw the pink hair and blue patterned skin you spun around and faced the wall, "Fuck that."

'Pink-haired prick.' It was Akaza.

"Hey! Isn't that the demon chick who was with my good old pal Kyojurou-"

Your hands had an iron grip on the bars as you bared your fangs, "Don't you dare say his name."

He seemed startled for a moment, and stayed put, "You know, you would actually scare me if you didn't have such an angel face."