❄38) Flash 🍁

Your dreams.

Your hopes.

Your loved ones.

...Giyu.

They all flashed before your eyes at that moment, as gravity slowly pulled you backwards.

A lone tear threatened to fall out your glassy eyes as all noise was reduced to your slow heartbeat.

'But...'

"I don't want to go yet.." You whispered as your eyes shut, a tear finally escaping your lashes.

There was a sudden sensation of gravity yanking on your body that had been caught just in time.

A hand grabbed your collar, hauling you up.

"Jeez (Y/n), just how tired are you?" Inosuke held your shaking body in his arms, as the demon started screaming in pain.

"Very.." You glanced at the bird who was still resting peacefully in your shirt, "Very tired.."

"And you're immortal remember! So you probably would've looked like a mashed up dumpling.." He held you close, and you smiled at his attempt to comfort your shaken self.

Your ears had a dull ringing as the boys had to bare with the horrific noise the defeated monster made.

Inosuke still managed to brag in the moment, as you all watched the demon's flesh expand disgustingly.

"We cut his neck and made him writhe in pain!!" He sounded so pleased, "Terrific!"

Tanjirou wobbled as the train started to tilt, "We're falling sideways!"

The train fully collapsed as Inosuke called back out to his teammate, "Are you okay!! Tanjirou!"

He ran over to the lying boy on the ground, you still in his arms, "Keep it together!"

He put your weakened body down, and began shaking Tanjirou,

"You saved me when I was tangled up in demon flesh, now it's my turn!"

You gently smiled as you felt your mind go from hot to cold. This usually happened when you used your ability far too much. You laid there for a while, controlling your breath to warm up quickly.

You reached up to your face, hoping to feel your mask, but it wasn't there anymore!

You gasped as larger hands sat you up, "Splaying your body like a dying rodent is not really ladylike (Y/n)!"

"Rengoku!" You smiled sincerely as the man grinned back, "But, Tanjirou-"

"He is okay now, he learnt how to clot the wound!" He looked in the distance whilst you stared at his strange hair, "Is that yours?"

You snapped out of it, and followed his large golden eyes to the item, "Uh, yes! Yes it is!"

"Hmm! I'll do you another favour, but you have to treat me to a feast sometime yeah?" The greedy male retrieved your mask in seconds.

"I won't promise you anything Rengoku.. But thank you." You placed the sturdy mask back on.

Just as one huge event ended, yet another one had begun, as there was a large thud that was heard a few yards away

"Now what's this..." Rengoku turned his head straight away to see.

As the pillar stood up on alert, you watched his distinct flame kimono blow in the wind majestically.

And you didn't now why, you didn't know how...

But you felt uneasy and sad at the same time.

Short chapter to keep you ready for tomorrow, as usual! 😂❤

Quick questions :)

1)How are you finding the book so far?

2)Are you ready to cry soon? (if you know, you know..*sniff*)

3)Is there anything you would like to happen?

Thanks for reading! ❤