❄14) Fright 🍃

Haha look, it's Mr Urokodaki 👺

You stared in awe as Ms Tamayo used her blood enchantment to make the demoness speak in an odd manner

"It's almost as if.. She is making her speak the truth!"

You guessed right, as just when Ms Tamayo stated that she was being used and manipulated by Muzan, the demon uttered the two deadly words.

"Kibutsuji-sama is-" She clasped her hand over her mouth, but it was too late.

'Mystical fragrance of the White Day.'

You had to look away, clutching Tanjirou's hand as the sound of ripping flesh and the cracking of her spine echoed in the area.

"How horrible..." Your eyes watered as you heard her playful voice go on to the afterlife.

"Such a childish voice..." Tanjirou sighed as Ms Tamayo approached the dead corpse.

"Fights between demons are so pointless.. Because apart from the sun and demon slayers, they are indestructible.." She sadly explained, looking at the eye that rolled out the skull.

To your surprise, Yushiro tackled Tanjirou to the ground to place a cloth to his mouth, "Don't breath in Tamayo-sama's technique, it's harmful to humans!"

'How sweet..' You sweatdropped.

"I'm afraid you're correct (Y/n)," She got your attention, "These demons were not a part of the 12 moons.

" The... Ball... The... Ball.."

Tanjirou gasped as the remains of the body gently called out, and he grabbed the ball, rolling it to the scattered flesh. He looked truly remorseful as the demon had to die at the cause of Kibutsuji..

'He is the true demon..' You sadly thought, putting on your mask.

///////////

Later on in the building, you and Tanjirou were greeted by a happy Nezuko. She was really affectionate towards both of your new friends.

"S-Stop it! We are demons.." Yushiro hissed as she pet his head, "Get off of Tamayo-sama!"

"She has been like this since the incident.." The lady smiled, in the midst of the hug.

Tanjirou blinked, "It's because she sees you as humans."

He deadpanned as the woman began to cry on Nezuko's shoulder.

"OH MY GOSH NEZUKO GET OFF THE LADY YOU'RE BEING DISRESPECTFUL-" You grabbed his collar, yanking him back.

"Don't ruin the moment.. Look." You sighed as he did so.

"Thank you, Nezuko-san..."

Once she was done, Nezuko approached you both, standing by your side.

"We know this journey may be really difficult," Ms Tamayo began, "So would you be willing to leave Nezuko here in our care?"

There was a silence, before Nezuko hummed, grabbing both you and Tanjirou's hands.

Your heart sped up with joy, as you both looked at each other.

"I think it would be best..." You started.

"...if Nezuko continued down the path of ours together." Tanjirou grinned, "We won't be parted."

"I understand. Then I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming battles." Ms Tamayo smiled, "(Y/n), I-"

In one swift movement, your arms held the woman in a loving hug. She soon melted into the
warm embrace, "Show the world how merciful demons truly are..."

You pulled away, bowing respectfully, "Hai."

"Oh, and Tanjirou." Yoshiro grunted facing away, "Your sister is a great beauty."

///////////

"MARRY MEEEEEEEE!"

"What the heck?" You scratched your head, "That's the guy from the Final Selection."

Tanjirou nodded, "Yeah, but he is really.."

"He is toooo crazy!" You gasped, as your companion made a surprise visit onto your arm.

"Hi Yuki!" You inwardly smiled behind your mask, "Any news?"

The barn owl ruffled her feathers as always, "Whooo, the next location is toooo-"

"SOUTH EAST! SOUTH EASSSTTTTT!" Tanjirou was bombarded by a bunch of black feathers, "THE NEXT LOCATION IS SOUTHEAST"

You giggled, and this made the electric-haired boy turn to you, immedialy ignoring the other woman he was pestering.

"A girl!?!" He bolted to you (no pun intended) and grabbed your hand, "Would you..."

He looked down, before facing you again with tearful eyes, "Do me the favour of becoming my lawfully wedded wife!?"

You were so dumbfounded by his open proposal that you were shocked when Yuki started pecking his head.

"Back off, (Y/n) already has her eyes on Giyuuu, whooo!" She swarmed the poor teen.

"Y-Yuki!" You remembered in that moment how many nights you had spent speaking to her and Nezuko about Giyu, and how much you couldn't wait to meet him again..

Yuki was more sensible than the other birds you had seen, but she was a damn chatterbox with no filter at times!

"Oh, h-how embarrassing!" You looked down, playing with your skirt.

This sent both males falling backwards from your cuteness and you sighed kicking them both awake.

"G-Get up! You heard the birds, we have to get going to south east.." You walked ahead with the electric-haired boy hot on your trails.

His stare was like two darts in your back and you felt so watched it was unbearable.

"My proposal is still on you know?" He spooked you as he somehow was next to you in seconds.

"I-I don't-"

"Back off of (Y/n) already.." Tanjirou shoved the other boy away, "Can't you see she is flustered.."

You sighed, glad that he got the boy off of your back.

"..because of me.." Tanjirou finished quietly, making you and Yuki deadpan.

"Oh come on!!!" You cried out.

"But on a serious note Zenitsu.." Tanjirou pointed to the sparrow in his hand, "He said that you never want to go to work, you snore really loudly, and you go after women whenever you see them! One problem after another."

"You can understand it!?" Zenitsu yelped, hiding his head under your skirt.

You froze on the spot, blood beginning to boil as the crow started screaming again.

"CAWWW! HURRY UP! TANJIROU, (Y/N), ZENITSU! THE THREE OF YOU WILL MOVE FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT LOCATION!"

"But... I don't wanna go." Zenitsu hugged your leg smiling in content.

"GET OUT FROM UNDER MY FUCKING SKIRT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Tanjirou shrunk in fear, as you booted the poor teenager in the direction of southeast.

You turned to him in a rage, "W-Well at least he's heading in the r-right direction.." He stuttered, sweating buckets.

"Move."

He ran for his life.